FMA Universal Multi-Port Safe Parallel Adapter for JST-XH
With the new MPA board, FMA has taken the concept of the parallel charge board to new heights. As with everything from FMA, safety is at a premium - every connection on the board is protected by its own fuse. Your packs are protected at all times, by blade fuses on the main connectors, and self-resetting polyfuse strips on the balance connectors.
With bare wires on the main charge connection, this new universal version of the MPA is ready for you to solder on your choice of main connectors!
Safety isn't the only innovation here, though. FMA has upped the capabilities of the parallel charge board by adding support for packs up to 8S, and charge rates up to 40 amps. Throw in a port to connect two 1S packs, a port for NiCd/NiMH transmitter and receiver packs, and the ability to daisy-chain multiple boards together, and it all adds up to a big step forward in safe parallel charging.
Not sure how fast your setup can charge? Click here to use our power calculator and find out!
- Charge Input Connectors: Bare Wire Leads
- Balance Input Connectors: Female JST-XH (2S-8S)
- Charge Output Connector: Male 4mm Banana Plug
- Balance Output Connector: Female JST-XH (10S) - Balance Adapter cables available with 6S, 8S, or 10S Male JST-XH, 8S JST-PA for PowerLab, or 2x5S JST-PA for Cellpro 10XP.
- Wire Type: 12 AWG Silicone
- Wire Length: 8"
- Board Dimensions: 140x68x17mm
Note: For connecting to iChargers or other models that do not accept the safety banana plugs, simply cut off the plastic sheathing around the connector.