"The Powerline Pro" 2000W Combo
Ready for a revolution in portable charging? The Powerline Pro combo is it.
2000W of power and two PowerLab 8 chargers are lurking beneath the smooth deck in this case, ready to change how you manage your batteries in the field. Want to charge your 6S packs and your 3S packs at the same time? Done. How about charging them both at 40 amps at the same time? Done - without breaking a sweat. Say goodbye to downtime. And built-in to the bottom of the case is the PRC PowerStand socket, making it a piece of cake to give your case a solid foundation wherever you are.
Included in the package are all the accessories needed to create an unbeatable portable charge solution - overall it's a savings of over $100 compared to purchasing the items separately! This is a true plug-and-play solution - we assemble your combo for you! We'll mount your gear, drill the holes, connect everything up so that when it arrives, all you have to do is plug in to AC power and start charging.
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1344W (@ >25V; 500W @ 12V)
- Charge current range: 0.01-40.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.01-40.0A
- Input voltage range: 10-32V DC
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 100W / 10A
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1344W / 40A
- Current drain for balancing: 1000mA
- Balance accuracy: 6mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-8 series
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-21 series
- Pb battery cell count: 3-12 series
- Battery setup memories: 25 user, 50 preset
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 1140 g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 148x166x91 mm
- Output power: 80A continuous, 2000W
- Output voltage: 24V DC (adjustable from 21-28V)
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 46,000 hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.97 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large
Frequently Purchased Together: