"The Solution" 1000W Combo
When you're looking for a powerful charging setup that's ready to go out of the box, this combo is The Solution.
The combination of the iCharger 306B and the Mean Well SE-1000-24 gives you all the power you need for a full 30 amp charge rate on 3S or even 6S Lipo packs.
Working with battery packs larger than 6S? Upgrade your combo to the iCharger 3010B for just $30 more, and you'll be ready to charge packs up to 10S. Just make sure you grab a balance board as well!
If you're charging at the field on a generator, you might want to consider upgrading the power supply to the RSP-1000-24. For $90 more, it gives you active Power Factor Correction, ensuring that you're making the most effective use possible of your generator's power output.
However you configure the package, we include everything you need to get going - an AC Power Cord, Power Supply to Charger Adapters, a Balance Board, and Output Post Connection Hardware. Overall it's a savings of over $25 compared to purchasing the items separately!
Note: Power Supply connection accessories will vary depending on your power supply selection. Your combo will include everything you need to get up and running.
iCharger 306B Specifications:
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1000W (when >23V; 500W for 12V)
- Charge current range: 0.05 - 30.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.05 - 30.0A
- Input voltage range: 4.5 - 38V DC
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 80W
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1000W
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 1200W with 40V/30A
- Current drain for balancing: <500mA
- Balance accuracy: <10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1 - 6 series (up to 12S LiFe in non-balanced mode)
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1 - 25 series
- Pb battery cell count: 1 - 18 series (2-36V)
- Battery setup memories: 10
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 750 g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 143 x 123 x 46 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
Mean Well SE-1000-24 Specifications:
- Output power: 41.7A continuous, 1000W
- Output voltage: 24V DC (adjustable +/- 10% = 22-27.5V)
- Input voltage: 90-132V AC, 180-264V AC (worldwide use - selected by switch)*
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 251,600 hours
- Efficiency: 88%
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 2500g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 278x127x64mm
*Note: Included jumper must be installed above AC connection for use with 110V AC.