The PRC Hardline Case
Do you jam your charger, power supply, and batteries into the first box you come across when you're heading out to the field? Or maybe just throw it all loose on the back seat? Say goodbye to all that. You knew there had to be a better way, and here it is.
Stylish, affordable, and indestructible, the PRC Hardline Case has been designed specifically to get your valued gear to its destination in perfect shape, whether you're carrying it to the local field or a baggage-handler is throwing it into the belly of a 747.
Choose from Spec-Ops Black, Solar Orange, or Nuclear Yellow. Whichever you go for, you're going to be getting some jealous looks. Both the bottom and top interior of the case have a permanent lining that allows for the installation of any accessories using the matching 2" wide mounting strip (1' length included). Reconfiguring the items in your case or removing them at home or the field is just as easy!
With optional accessories like AC power outlets, black fan grills, and banana plug binding posts, it's easy to turn your case into a true mobile charging station.
NOTE: Your case is built to order! Depending on the extent of your customizations, it may take up to 4 days to complete your case.
Featured Case Setups
- Jamie's running a lid-mounted 306B with parallel charge board, but the highlight of this case is that slick custom deck with backlit logo!
- A ThunderPower charger running on an IOTA DLS-27-40 power supply, with two parallel charge boards mounted on the lid.
- A closer look at Ed's top liner - every square inch being put to great use!
- Carl's running his iCharger 3010B from two Mega Amp power supplies, and still has room for his 12S Spyder pack!
- Yarden uses his case to keep all his FPV gear securely in place.
- Al's installed a nice AC adapter with a built in switch in the back of his Hardline Case.
- Room for two chargers on the top lid, and plenty of ventilation through those chrome fan grills set into the deck!
- Robin uses his Hardline as a rugged carry-on case - pick and pluck foam is easily adapted to hold laptop and Kindle, with cable storage below!
- 4 x iCharger 206Bs combined with a Mean Well RSP-1500-24 power supply make this case ready for the most demanding tasks. A slick custom deck lid completes the package.
- Pull up the front section of the custom deck lid to reveal a hidden storage compartment!
- A step-by-step look at the assembly of this custom case.
- The PRC600 power supply looks right at home in this Spec-Ops Black case, paired with an iCharger 3010B.
- The compact Mean Well RSP-1000-24 power supply leaves room for two iCharger 306Bs to be mounted on top.
- Mounting the iCharger 208B on top of the PRC500 power supply leaves ample floor space for charging.
- Material: 6mm Polycarbonate
- Features: Waterproof, Airtight, Pressure Relief Valve, Molded Padlock Holes, Neoprene O-Ring Seal
- Weight: 2190g
- Outside Dimensions (LxWxD): 15x12x7in
- Inside Dimensions (LxWxD): 13x10x6in
- Inside Lid Depth: 1 1/4in
- Standards: Satisfies MIL-SPEC and IP Standards 67
- Warranty: Lifetime Case Guarantee - Made in the USA
PRC Hardline Cases
PRC Hardline Case Installation Guide
• For the ultimate portable solution take a look at our rugged PRC Hardline series cases.
• How to quickly turn your case and all its accessories into a mobile charging station.
The PRC Case Family
• A hands-on look at our PRC Cases, giving you a good look at their respective sizes and capabilities!