You have no items in your shopping cart.
"The Powerline XL" 1500W Combo
When you're on the road and need to get the maximum output from your PowerLab 8, the Powerline XL is looking out for you.
The FMA PowerLab 8 charger - capable of charge rates up to 40 amps! - is tucked neatly away beneath your charging deck in the PRC Hardline XL Case. Also hidden away is the Mean Well RSP-1500-24 power supply: with its active Power Factor Correction it's the perfect choice for a mobile charging setup that needs to make efficient use of generator power, and with 1500W of output it's more than ready for the highest demands of the PL8.
Included in the package are all the accessories you need to create an unbeatable portable charge solution - overall it's a savings of over $50 compared to purchasing the items separately!
This is a true plug-and-play solution - we assemble your combo for you! We'll mount your gear, drill the holes, connect everything up so that when it arrives, all you have to do is plug in to AC power and start charging.
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1344W (@ >25V; 500W @ 12V)
- Charge current range: 0.01-40.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.01-40.0A
- Input voltage range: 10-32V DC
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 100W / 10A
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1344W / 40A
- Current drain for balancing: 1000mA
- Balance accuracy: 6mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-8 series
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-21 series
- Pb battery cell count: 3-12 series
- Battery setup memories: 25 user, 50 preset
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 1140 g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 148x166x91 mm
- Output power: 63A continuous, 1500W
- Output voltage: 24 V DC (adjustable from 20-26.4V)
- Input voltage: 90 - 264 V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 62,600 hours
- Efficiency: 90%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.98 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 2600 g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 278 x 127 x 84 mm
- Shipping size: Large
Customer Reviews (1)
- Convenient, yet awkward...Review by MAS
Value Service Quality
My surprised came when I first saw my new XL case...it's big! In fact, it's about 25% taller than Powerline case used for the dual charger solutions. This results in a case that is a bit awkward to manage and aesthetically "odd" looking. Upon closer inspection of the tech details, the website clearly identifies the size, but the pictures of the XL bundle are from a perspective which does not capture the case height. Apparently, the Meanwell 1500 and physically larger than the 2000, so the larger case in needed for the smaller (capacity) power supply. My second realization relates to the Meanwell line - the 1500 has more capacity than a single PL8 can exhaust (for my charging requirements), but less than 2 PL8's need. Based on this, I prolly should have either went with the 1000W combo in the slim case, or custom built a 2000w solution in the slim case for future growth. Either of the solutions would yield the benefits of PRC integration in a more design friendly case. (Posted on 8/15/2013)