"The Caged Threat" 2000W Combo
Unbridled power, unparalleled flexibility - the Caged Threat is the ultimate portable charging station.
The combination of the iCharger 4010Duo and the Mean Well RSP-2000-48 is ready for any situation you can throw at it. Need to charge 6S packs at the same time as your 3S? The dual channels on the charger make this a breeze, and the Mean Well gives you enough power to charge them both at 40A simultaneously. Just need to charge a bunch of high-capacity packs as fast as possible? Parallel the two channels and charge at up to 70A in sync mode.
Included in the package are all the accessories you need to create an unbeatable portable charge solution - overall it's a savings of over $80 compared to purchasing the items separately!
NOTE: This combo involves a slight modification of the iCharger case. As part of the assembly a few millimeters are removed from the front feet for a flush installation. This small alteration will not affect operation, but due to the precise nature of this combo all Caged Threats are fully assembled by our team. We'll mount your gear, drill the holes, connect everything up so that when it arrives, all you have to do is plug in and start charging.
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
- Input voltage range: 9-50V DC
- Input current limit: 65A
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1400W per channel @ >23.5V (up to 2000W in synchronous mode)
- Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode
- Discharge power capacity: 130W per channel, or up to 200W in synchronous mode
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1400W per channel, or up to 2000W in synchronous mode
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 1600W @ 40V/40A, or up to 3200W in synchronous mode
- Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
- Balance accuracy: 10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-10 series per channel
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series (2-36V) per channel
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 1470g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 210x140x80 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Output power: 42A continuous, 2000W
- Output voltage: 48V DC
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 46,000 hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.97 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large
Frequently Purchased Together: