You have no items in your shopping cart.
PRC Signature Series: "The Caged Threat" 2000W Combo
When you want to really stand out from the crowd, look no further than the PRC Signature Series. This custom shop version of our revolutionary Caged Threat combo is tricked out with a detached, "floating" screen; providing for an optimum layout with improved screen visibility and an increased work area. The screen is removed from the charger housing and mounted on the top section of the interior, with the custom extended display cable neatly chased behind the case lining so that all you see is a "floating" display. By default this combo also includes our PowerStand Socket in the base of the Hardline Case so you can easily create a solid foundation with an optional PRC PowerStand.
The combination of the iCharger 4010Duo and the Mean Well RSP-2000-48 is ready for any situation you can throw at it. Need to charge 6S packs at the same time as your 3S? The dual channels on the charger make this a breeze, and the Mean Well gives you enough power to charge them both at 40A simultaneously. Just need to charge a bunch of high-capacity packs as fast as possible? Parallel the two channels and charge at up to 70A in sync mode.
Included in the package are all the accessories you need to create an incomparable portable charge solution!
NOTE: This combo involves a slight modification of the iCharger case. As part of the assembly a few millimeters are removed from the front feet for a flush installation. This small alteration will not affect operation, but due to the precise nature of this combo all Caged Threats are fully assembled by our team. We'll mount your gear, drill the holes, connect everything up so that when it arrives, all you have to do is plug in and start charging.
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
Assembled Weight: 14lb 2oz
- Input voltage range: 9-50V DC
- Input current limit: 65A
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1400W per channel @ >23.5V (up to 2000W in synchronous mode)
- Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode
- Discharge power capacity: 130W per channel, or up to 200W in synchronous mode
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1400W per channel, or up to 2000W in synchronous mode
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 1600W @ 40V/40A, or up to 3200W in synchronous mode
- Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
- Balance accuracy: 10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-10 series per channel
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series (2-36V) per channel
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 1470g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 210x140x80 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Output power (220VAC): 42A continuous, 2000W
- Output power (110VAC): 31.5A continuous, 1500W
- Output voltage: 48V DC
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 46,000 hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.97 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large
Customer Reviews (4)
- 4010 Caged ThreatReview by Mike
Quality Value Service
- 4010 Duo Caged ThreatReview by Steve Bunting
Value Service Quality
- It looks beautifulReview by Roman
Value Service Quality
However, the quality is only 4 stars. The fabric on top of the infamously cut - uneven and crooked ... There are fears for the cable from the display. Thin does not secure ... I think sooner or later he may break in the passage through the transparent cover. Well still make holes in transparent cover for the power and balance cable of the charge to the battery and make the rubber insert for this cables.
On the second day of use iCharger 4010Duo died. At this moment I discharging 3S LiPo battery...
ProgressiveRC Comment: Thank you for your support and we apologize for any troubles you may have experienced with your charger or case. Both have full warranties and we are happy to help service any issues you may experience. Happy charging! (Posted on 9/24/2013)
- charging caseReview by René-Pierre
Value Service Quality
Write Your Own Review
iCharger Tips and Tricks
Product Spotlight: The PRC Case Family: