You have no items in your shopping cart.
"The Neutrino Ticket" 350W Combo
When you can't spare a cubic inch or a single Watt, look no further than the last word in compact portable charging: the Neutrino Ticket.
Our Ticket combo has stood the test of time to be proven one of the most versatile and value-driven charging setups available. Our Neutrino case has arrived to let you take it with you everywhere you go. With a case that measures just 9x7 inches, there's no excuse to not have power on hand.
Along with the charger and power supply, we include all the accessories you need to get started.
This is a true plug-and-play solution - we assemble your combo for you! We'll mount your gear, drill the holes, connect everything up so that when it arrives, all you have to do is plug in to AC power and start charging.
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
- Assembled Weight: 6lbs
- Maximum charge power capacity: 300W (@ input voltage > 18V)
- Charge current range: 0.05-20.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.05-20.0A
- Input voltage range: 10-28V DC
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 20W
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 500W @ 25V/20A
- Current drain for balancing: 350mA
- Balance accuracy: <10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-6 series (up to 8S LiFe in non-balanced mode)
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-17 series
- Pb battery cell count: 1-12 series (2-24V)
- Battery setup memories: 10
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 350 g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 134x83x25 mm
- Output power: 23A continuous, 350W
- Output voltage: 15V DC
- Input voltage: 100-240V AC (worldwide use)
- Active PFC (power factor correction): >98%
- AC power cord: Included
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 700g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 185x88x47mm
- Shipping size: Small
Customer Reviews (3)
- PerfectionReview by Jon
Service Quality Value
There is no reason to buy anything less for this value/price point as this charges everything from my micro heli's lipos to the larger packs going in the 500+
ProgressiveRC all the way (Posted on 12/22/2014)
- Happy CamperReview by James R
Quality Value Service
- Great ChargerReview by Matthew
Quality Value Service