"The Dual Threat" 2000W Combo
For the ultimate in flexibility and capability, there's nothing quite like the Dual Threat.
With 2000W of power at your fingertips, and two channels on your charger that are each able to run at up to 40 amps simultaneously, you'll be ready to handle any charging situation you find yourself in.
The iCharger 4010Duo provides unmatched charging possibilities - charge at 40 amps on each channel, or connect the two outputs in parallel to charge at up to 70 amps. The rock-solid RSP-2000-48 power supply from Mean Well is the perfect partner for the 4010, providing high power at high voltage for maximum efficiency.
- Input voltage range: 9-50V DC
- Input current limit: 65A
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1400W per channel @ >23.5V (up to 2000W in synchronous mode)
- Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode
- Discharge power capacity: 130W per channel, or up to 200W in synchronous mode
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1400W per channel, or up to 2000W in synchronous mode
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 1600W @ 40V/40A, or up to 3200W in synchronous mode
- Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
- Balance accuracy: 10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-10 series per channel
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series (2-36V) per channel
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 1470g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 210x140x80 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Output power: 42A continuous, 2000W
- Output voltage: 48V DC
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 46,000 hours
- Efficiency: 87%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.97 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large