You have no items in your shopping cart.
"The Powerline" 1000W Combo
Whether you're at the field, the track, or just charging at home, the Powerline combo gives you the high charge rates you want in an incredibly convenient package.
The FMA PowerLab 8 charger - capable of charge rates up to 40 amps! - is tucked neatly away beneath your charging deck in the PRC Hardline Case. Also hidden away is the Mean Well RSP-1000-24 power supply: with its active Power Factor Correction it's the perfect choice for a mobile charging setup that needs to make efficient use of generator power. And built-in to the bottom of the case is the PRC PowerStand socket, making it a piece of cake to give your case a solid foundation wherever you are.
Included in the package are all the accessories needed to create an unbeatable portable charge solution - overall it's a savings of $50 compared to purchasing the items separately! This is a true plug-and-play solution - we assemble your combo for you! We'll mount your gear, drill the holes, connect everything up so that when it arrives, all you have to do is plug in to AC power and start charging.
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
Assembled Weight: 13lb 7oz
- Maximum charge power capacity: 1344W (@ >25V; 500W @ 12V)
- Charge current range: 0.01-40.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.01-40.0A
- Input voltage range: 10-32V DC
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 100W / 10A
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1344W / 40A
- Current drain for balancing: 1000mA
- Balance accuracy: 6mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-8 series
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-21 series
- Pb battery cell count: 3-12 series
- Battery setup memories: 25 user, 50 preset
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 1140 g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 148x166x91 mm
- Output power: 42A continuous, 1000W
- Output voltage: 24V DC (adjustable from 20-26.4V)
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 35,000 hours
- Efficiency: 88%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.98 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large
Customer Reviews (4)
- "The Powerline" 1000W ComboReview by Seth
Quality Value Service
- The power line 1000watt combo Review by Mark
Value Service Quality
- The Powerline 1000W ComboReview by Mitch
Service Quality Value
- "THE POWERLINE" 1000W COMBOReview by William
Service Quality Value