Compact, versatile and powerful, the iCharger line of battery chargers are among the most popular in the RC hobby.
The 106B+ charger is designed for charging 1S-6S packs at up to a 10 amp charge rate, while also giving you useful tools such as measuring the internal resistance of your batteries, or safely and easily discharging packs for storage.
With a JST-XH & ThunderPower balance board thrown in for free, you're ready for just about anything.
- Maximum charge power capacity: 250W (@ input voltage > 13.5V)
- Charge current range: 0.05-10.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.05-7.0A
- Input voltage range: 10-18V DC
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 20W
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 170W @ 20V/7A
- Current drain for balancing: <300mA
- Balance accuracy: <10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-6 series
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-17 series
- Pb battery cell count: 1-12 series (2-24V)
- Battery setup memories: 10
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 315 g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 134x83x25 mm
- Warranty: 1 year