Compact, versatile and powerful, the iCharger line of battery chargers are among the most popular in the RC hobby.
The 208B charger is designed for charging 1S-8S packs up to a 20 amp charge rate, while also giving you useful tools such as measuring the internal resistance of your batteries, or safely and easily discharging packs for storage.
With a JST-XH & ThunderPower balance board thrown in for free, you're ready for just about anything.
- Maximum charge power capacity: 350W (when >17V)
- Charge current range: 0.05-20.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.05-20.0A
- Input voltage range: 4.5-32V DC
- Maximum discharge power capacity: 30W
- Maximum external discharge power capacity: 600W with 30V/20A
- Current drain for balancing: 350mA
- Balance accuracy: <10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-8 series (up to 10S LiFe in non-balanced mode)
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series (2-36V)
- Battery setup memories: 10
- Intelligent temperature control: Yes
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 420 g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 143x97x27 mm
- Warranty: 1 year