ESR Meter (1S-6S)
This upgraded version of our popular ESR meter now gives you the ability to check the internal resistance of single-cell LiPos! All the features of the original model are still there - this tool has never been more useful.
Internal resistance is a crucial aspect of a battery's performance, affecting the rate at which it can safely be charged and discharged. The ability to measure internal resistance enables you to compare batteries from different manufacturers with confidence rather than relying on often-suspect C ratings.
Our ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance) meter gives you just that ability
- powered by the battery itself, the meter provides the internal resistance of an entire pack to a resolution of 0.3 milliohms or each individual cell to a resolution of 0.04 milliohms.
- Cell Range: 1S-6S
- Capacity Range: 500-6000mAh
- Main Connector Type: Male T-Plug on 6" of 14 AWG Silicone Wire
- Balance Connector Type: Standard 0.1" Pin Spacing (JST-XH/PolyQuest)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 193g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 130x100x30mm
Note: Click here for an in-depth look at the operation and specifications of the ESR Meter.