Mean Well RSP-2000-24 Power Supply
One of the most respected names in the business, Mean Well have been making power supplies for almost 30 years.
For years, Mean Well's RSP-1000-24 power supply held the record for the highest power density. This 2000W unit just doubled that record. You will not find a more compact powerful supply anywhere in the world. Charge 6S packs at 30 amps on two chargers at the same time, and still have power to spare!
NOTE: For full 2000W output, you'll need to run the power supply on a circuit with a 20A breaker if you're using 110V AC, or you can run it on a 220V AC circuit. On a standard 15A/110V circuit, output is limited to ~1600W.
- Output power: 80A continuous, 2000W
- Output voltage: 24V DC (adjustable from 21-28V)
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 46,000 hours
- Efficiency: 91%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.97 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large