* Bidirectional current sensing, adopting 0.2 mÎ© current sampling resistor with very low resistance
* Measure from 0-60V on main channel and 6 channels cells voltage measurement (can not only measure 1-6S Li/ NiMH/NiCd/ Pb battery individual voltage, but also measure 6 channels 0.05-28V voltage)
* 4 channels temperature measurement (1 channel internal temperature measurement and 3 channels external temperature measurement)
* Propeller RPM measurement, adopting non-contact optical sensing, user settable blade number.
* Pulse signal measurement: frequency, period, pulse width, and duty cycle. Applicable to remote control channel signal, measure, and monitor.
* Servo output: manual and auto mode, auto mode is useful for breaking in steering gear.
* Small size with many functions, backlight 128x64 LCD and tone alarm
* It can be set to measure and display cells voltages, pack voltage, timer, current, power, capacity, temperature, RPM, period and pulse alarm with an extra alarm output that can be connected to external devices.
* Includes 8 default monitor alarm settings which can be selected for different battery packs.
* Motor kV measuring for determining RPM of a given motor at a specified voltage
* PowerLog 6S has been 100% calibrated and also supports user calibration
* The logging interval can be set by usersâ€™ different needs. PowerLog 6S has a 16Mbit flash storage, which can store 33 hours @ 2 second intervals.
* Firmware can be updated as new features are added and improved by the USB port. The CellLog 8S also support the â€œlogviewâ€ software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it. (See detailed information about logview in the following website