You have no items in your shopping cart.
PRC Signature Series: "The Hardline Fusion" 1000W Combo
When you want to really stand out from the crowd, look no further than the PRC Signature Series. This custom shop version of our revolutionary Hardline Fusion combo is tricked out with a detached, "floating" screen; providing for an optimum layout with improved screen visibility and an increased work area. The screen is removed from the charger housing and mounted on the top section of the interior, with the custom extended display cable neatly chased behind the case lining so that all you see is a "floating" display. This combo also includes our PowerStand Socket in the base of the Hardline Case so you can easily create a solid foundation with an optional PRC PowerStand.
The combination of the iCharger 406Duo and the Mean Well RSP-1000-24 is ready for any situation you can throw at it. Need to charge 6S packs at the same time as your 3S? Working with batteries of different chemistries? The independent output channels on the charger make this a breeze, but if you need to just charge a bunch of high-capacity packs as fast as possible, it's a piece of cake to parallel the two channels and charge at up to 70A in sync mode.
Included in the package are all the accessories you need to create an unbeatable portable charge solution!
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
- Input voltage range: 10-30V DC
- Input current limit: Total = 60A, Ch1/2 = 47A
- Maximum charge power: 1400W at >23.5V (1000W max. per channel)
- Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode
- Discharge power: 80W per channel, or up to 140W in synchronous mode
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1000W per channel, or up to 1400W in synchronous mode
- Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
- USB charging port: 5V/1A current limiting protection 1.2A
- Balance accuracy: 10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-6 series per channel
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series per channel
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 910g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 171x118x59 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Output power: 42A continuous, 1000W
- Output voltage: 24V DC (adjustable from 20-26.4V)
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 35,000 hours
- Efficiency: 88%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.98 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large