"The Nomad Fusion" 1000W Combo
When you want to really stand out from the crowd, look no further than the PRC Signature Series. This custom shop version of our Nomad Fusion combo is tricked out with a detached, "floating" screen; providing for an optimum layout with improved screen visibility and an increased work area. The screen is removed from the charger housing and mounted on the top section of the interior, with the custom extended display cable neatly chased behind the case lining so that all you see is a "floating" display.
Need a lot of power in a compact space? The Nomad Fusion is the perfect companion when you're on the road.
With the iCharger 406Duo and Mean Well RSP-1000-24 on hand, you'll always be ready to charge, and charge fast. 40A charge rates? No problem. Multiple chemistries or cell counts? You've got a dual-output charger, no more waiting around for one charge to finish before starting the second! Take that charging power and flexibility and in our slimmest case, the stylish Nomad, and you've got the perfect travel setup when space is at a premium.
Included in the package are all the accessories you need to create an unbeatable portable charge solution - overall it's a savings of over $55 compared to purchasing the items separately!
Since all our cases are built to order, your case may take a few business days to get ready, but it's worth the wait.
- Input voltage range: 10-30V DC
- Input current limit: Total = 60A, Ch1/2 = 47A
- Maximum charge power: 1400W at >23.5V (1000W max. per channel)
- Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode
- Discharge power: 80W per channel, or up to 140W in synchronous mode
- Maximum regenerative discharge: 1000W per channel, or up to 1400W in synchronous mode
- Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode
- USB charging port: 5V/1A current limiting protection 1.2A
- Balance accuracy: 10mV
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-6 series per channel
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel
- Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series per channel
- PC Connectivity: USB port
- Weight: 910g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 171x118x59 mm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Output power: 42A continuous, 1000W
- Output voltage: 24V DC (adjustable from 20-26.4V)
- Input voltage: 90-264V AC (worldwide use)
- Protections: short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temp.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 35,000 hours
- Efficiency: 88%
- Active PFC (power factor correction): > 0.98 minimizes generator load and maximizes use of AC power
- AC power cord: Not included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 1950g
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 295x127x41mm
- Shipping size: Large
Frequently Purchased Together: