- Accurate and reliable charger at a very reasonable price. The folks at Progressive R/C were helpful in the selection process (and actually answered the phone during business hours). Excellent customer service, and fast delivery. Great job and thank you.
- I was going to buy a hobby king charger but I wanted to use good well made devices for peace of mind while charging. I have used there 208B for university projects. I love log View! Great products and good service!
This is the best charger I have owned. It has three different balance modes for LiPo, something that my other chargers don't have. Of coarse it measures cell and total pack IR so you can get an idea when that old pack is going to die or be sure your new packs are in good condition before you ever charge them. One con: At this price you would expect to get at least one output cable but I can use a multi pack balance board or a cable from one of my other chargers.
I purchased this charger from ProgressiveRC because of a recommendation from another heli pilot. He was correct, I received the charger in three days and in perfect condition.
ProgressiveRC Comment: Thanks for your feedback and support. The iCharger box should include one output charge lead with some small clips on the end, many folks cut these off and solder on the connector of their choice. Happy charging!
Charger is great...will need to get manual online as the included disk did not work at all...seems to be blank! Shipping was fast and fair. At this price point it would be nice if it came with more charge adapter plugs, but it is not a deal breaker. Overall I am very happy with the product and service.
- Charger is working fine and shipping was prompt.
- This charger allows me to charge 6 batteries at the same time and does it extremely accurate! wish I'd purchased one in the first place!
- Outstanding customer service, very short delivery time, i106B+ charger excellent quality.
- Service from Progressive RC was very good. Received the item quickly and all seems well. Due to lousy weather have not had much chance to fly and thus not much need to charge my lipos.
- The icharger is the best charger I have owned. I use 2 - 206's and 1 - 106 on a 55amp power supply. Works great and am never wanting for a battery even when running 3 classes. Progressive RC is the only place you need to go. One stop shop.. Great company
106B Submitted by Bela on 10/22/2013
all ok Submitted by Sebastian on 10/6/2013
Its worth it. Submitted by Richard on 9/29/2013
iCharger 106B Submitted by Kevin on 9/27/2013
Great little charger Submitted by Eric on 9/22/2013
Charger is working fine Submitted by Jon on 7/15/2013
Finally, a superb & accurate charger Submitted by Dennis on 6/23/2013
i Charger 106B+ Submitted by Charles on 6/21/2013
good service/product Submitted by Curt on 5/27/2013
I chargers Submitted by Brian Shope on 5/9/2013