- Works well! Added 4 rubber feet to keep it from sliding around on the bench. Fast shipping to Texas, very pleased with the product and the service.
- Great service, great price and super product. Typical of my dealings with PRC
- Impressed with build quality, makes charging multiple batteries with JST connectors easy. A top notch product. Was delivered quickly to the UK in just over a week!
Top level support, easy access- now witing on the phone for a call back. Knowledgeable sales people that can put the right parts to a request.
Cannot provide a higher rating.
- I've charged batteries both for my 200qx and 200srx absolutely no problems would get again
Great bord looks and works really great.
Professional, smooth, solid construction, fair price. It is good to check voltage level of batteries individually as they are hooked up to Board, to be sure they are no more than 0.1 to 0.2 volts different. This avoids too much voltage transfer and heat that otherwise might occur within the first few seconds that the batteries are equalized on the Board as they are connected.
Also, the TOTAL Amps of the batteries connected to the board are treated by the charger as ONE SINGLE BATTERY, and MUST ALL be constructed with the SAME NUMBER OF CELLS for that charge session.
A fabulous product, with a very high quality of assembly, In my opinion worth three times what they charge, Plus it was delivered extremely quick in good packing. I am a happy customer, Thanks Progressive RC
- For the price of this board I was impressed with the quality, and also with the quick delivery time. Well worth it!! Thanks ProgressiveRC
- For some reason, it's hard to find a parallel charge board for regular size JST connectors, but this one does the job beautifully. Love this for charging the batteries for my blade helis.
Nice addition to charge station Submitted by Bill on 11/22/2014
Typical Submitted by J Charles on 11/17/2014
JST Parallel Charge Board Submitted by Keith on 10/26/2014
product support Submitted by William on 10/18/2014
Works as advertised Submitted by Jason d on 10/13/2014
JST-XH & JST Parallel board Submitted by Christian Utnes on 9/27/2014
JST Charge Board Submitted by David on 9/18/2014
JST-XH Parallel Charge Board Submitted by Tony on 9/11/2014
JST Parallel Charge Board Submitted by Gary on 9/10/2014
Hard to find Submitted by John on 9/7/2014
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total