- Great product. This is the solution for multiple helicopter batteries. Well done.
- Unique item for speedy charging in paralelle
Bought 2 of these
8 batteries in the time it takes to charge 1, just make sure your charger can push the amps required!
850mah * 8 = 6.8 amps
- Works well! Added 4 rubber feet to keep it from sliding around on the bench. Fast shipping to Texas, very pleased with the product and the service.
- Great service, great price and super product. Typical of my dealings with PRC
- Impressed with build quality, makes charging multiple batteries with JST connectors easy. A top notch product. Was delivered quickly to the UK in just over a week!
Top level support, easy access- now witing on the phone for a call back. Knowledgeable sales people that can put the right parts to a request.
Cannot provide a higher rating.
- I've charged batteries both for my 200qx and 200srx absolutely no problems would get again
Great bord looks and works really great.
Professional, smooth, solid construction, fair price. It is good to check voltage level of batteries individually as they are hooked up to Board, to be sure they are no more than 0.1 to 0.2 volts different. This avoids too much voltage transfer and heat that otherwise might occur within the first few seconds that the batteries are equalized on the Board as they are connected.
Also, the TOTAL Amps of the batteries connected to the board are treated by the charger as ONE SINGLE BATTERY, and MUST ALL be constructed with the SAME NUMBER OF CELLS for that charge session.
Newbie Submitted by Les on 12/15/2014
Perfect transaction Submitted by Christian on 12/4/2014
Parallel charging awesomeness Submitted by Michael Clarke on 11/30/2014
Nice addition to charge station Submitted by Bill on 11/22/2014
Typical Submitted by J Charles on 11/17/2014
JST Parallel Charge Board Submitted by Keith on 10/26/2014
product support Submitted by William on 10/18/2014
Works as advertised Submitted by Jason d on 10/13/2014
JST-XH & JST Parallel board Submitted by Christian Utnes on 9/27/2014
JST Charge Board Submitted by David on 9/18/2014
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total