- I'm very happy as usual with all products I've purchased in the past from PROGRESSIVERC. This Parallel Board is awesome and makes balance charging easy for the battery packs for the 180CFX packs!!!! As always another great product from PRC...
- Ordered one so I could charge multiple batteries at once, and I was not displeased! Very well made, with super bright LEDs for info about the cells. This parallel board is very well made, a happy customer. :)
- Great product worked like a champ, charged 4 2s 500 mah batteries in 13 minutes, should have written instructions the flashing red light made me stop and double check what was going on.
- One shot charging of 3 to 6 batteries. Great! Reasonable time for shipping.
- the delivery was fast and tracking was good to Singapore.
- Add this to a good charger that can handle the amp load, and your set. Has worked perfectly on my 1S, 2S, and now 3S micro/mini heli batteries. I stay with 1C charge rates, so it is nice to be able to charge multiple packs of same flavor at one time. Worth it.
- I ordered 2 of these gems and they work flawlessly. I use them with my Double Sidekick Ticket, which allows me to charge 8 2s and 8 3s lipo batteries at the same time in an hour or less! Excellent customer service and an excellent product. Worth every penny!!
- I have three helicopters with 7 batteries that use the jst connector, Progressive RC had this hard to find board at a good price . It arrived quickly and works great!
- works great
- great just what i wanted to support my 180 cfx. thanks for the quality and fast service.
JST Parallel Board for 180CFX Packs Submitted by Leonard on 4/23/2015
Great Product Submitted by SinCalChewy on 4/20/2015
JST Parallel Board Submitted by Jim Slattery on 4/2/2015
Great hardware for parallel charging Submitted by J Yap on 4/1/2015
Unbeatable service Submitted by Chew Soon on 3/22/2015
JST Parallel charging time saver! Submitted by Chris on 3/12/2015
Awesome Boards Submitted by Clarence on 2/23/2015
Great Unit ! Submitted by Robert S on 2/19/2015
jst parallel board Submitted by Tom on 1/23/2015
Larry Submitted by lawrence on 1/21/2015