well made, high-quality cable & connectors, useful led indicators, cheap price
- Works great!
- Great quality board with very flexible, robust and has proper length of cables, has bottom plate protecting soldered connections, soldered connections were shiny and clean. LED confirms number of cells in a battery that was connected. Customer support is great. Reasonable price - Faster shipping compared to most - Buy your gear from here.
- Great Quality and fast shipping!
- Perfect for the 180 cfx.
- Nice product, high quality and works well. Only "con" I can think of, and this is not limited to this product but seems to be a symptom of the entire RC industry, there are no instructions. Use of a parallel board is easy once you understand the concept, but lots of noobs would benefit by having a sheet of instructions or a link to a 10 minute youtube video.
- I'm very happy as usual with all products I've purchased in the past from PROGRESSIVERC. This Parallel Board is awesome and makes balance charging easy for the battery packs for the 180CFX packs!!!! As always another great product from PRC...
- Ordered one so I could charge multiple batteries at once, and I was not displeased! Very well made, with super bright LEDs for info about the cells. This parallel board is very well made, a happy customer. :)
- Great product worked like a champ, charged 4 2s 500 mah batteries in 13 minutes, should have written instructions the flashing red light made me stop and double check what was going on.
- One shot charging of 3 to 6 batteries. Great! Reasonable time for shipping.
very nice parallel-board Submitted by Ferdinando on 8/24/2015
Awsome charge board Submitted by Nickc2023 on 8/17/2015
Parallel charging board Submitted by ray tiongson on 7/30/2015
Great Product Submitted by Mike on 6/26/2015
Parallel Board Submitted by Sherman on 6/1/2015
JST Parallel Board Submitted by Ken Gantz on 4/30/2015
JST Parallel Board for 180CFX Packs Submitted by Leonard on 4/23/2015
Great Product Submitted by SinCalChewy on 4/20/2015
JST Parallel Board Submitted by Jim Slattery on 4/2/2015
Great hardware for parallel charging Submitted by J Yap on 4/1/2015