- Great shipping from an awesome company! Charger works wonderfully and is exactly what I wanted. Thanks!
- Haven't had a chance to hook it up yet so I'm rating the quality as average until I can give it a workout. As far as service- I ordered it and the thing almost hit me in the back of the head when I pressed enter! Product was well packaged and I'll definitely look to Progressive for future purchases. Thanks!
- Super chargeur, il reste une référence dans sa catégorie avec ses 10 A de charge max ! N'hésitez pas et surtout sur ce site qui répond aux mails et qui est prêt à vous aider. Je recommande !
- Excellent service, fast shipping. I've had this charger about a week and so far it's been great. The Lipo storage feature is very handy and one reason I bought this one... it automatically charges or discharges to 3.85v storage. Also shows Internal Resistance numbers for each cell and the pack without having to charge first.
- bought this charger so I could charge 2 different battery sizes at the same time. Worked out great. Very fast delivery and an outstanding product.
Had a quick delivery to Australia, very impressed with speed out of the US.
Quality of product looks great, yet to use it as still waiting on the RC to be delivered.
Bought this product on advice from a friend. This charger is awesome !! I received it 2 days after I place the order. The charger does everything I need. It's accurate and small. I highly recommend this charger and dont buy from anyone but
Progressive RC !
- I recvd the charger quickly in the mail. Packed well, no damage and works well. Does more than any other charger I have, including internal resistance measurements, for which I ordered it. Does everything I want of it, so far.
- I'm replacing the smaller 106B+. This charger is great and works as expected. Delivery from ProgressiveRC was very fast, even across the country!
My iCharger 206B arrived on the second day following shipment by USPS Priority Mail. It arrived in perfect condition. The product and shipping packaging is very good. I will be using the 206B to charge 1S and 2S LiPo cells for my mCPX and 130X. The charge menu and set-up options are extensive, but navigation through the menu is straightforward. The backlit display is clear and easy to read. The instructions (on CD) do a pretty good job of explaining the charger functions. Take the time to read these and you can easily do most all the things the charger is capable of doing. I had no problems charging single cells and up to 5 cells in parallel for my mCPX. I have charged single batteries and up to 4 in parallel in Balance Mode for my 130X batteries. The 206B worked perfectly every time.
So far, I have only run into two things that could be better. First, the voltage calibration is off in the range of 1S cells (3.7V). With a target charge termination setting of 4.2V, the batteries would measure about 4.12V after charging in Normal charge mode. When charging in Storage Mode (target 3.85V), the battery would measure 3.79V after charging was complete. The voltage calibration for 2S cells (7.4V) seems to be better, but also low. You can compensate for this error by increasing the charge termination voltage to a higher value than the 4.2V default. It would be nice if the 206B had the same voltage calibration feature as some of the other iChargers.
Second, the instructions are not very clear on the use of the charging program memories. There are 10 memories that seem to require a name or other identification. It is also not clear what charging / set-up parameters are stored vs. what you need to enter / adjust every time. Admittedly, I’m still learning how to use this feature.
ProgressiveRC Comments: Thanks for your detailed review and support. Please note that it is typical for battery voltage to drop after the charge process is complete. That is, we suspect the charger is bringing the cells to 4.20V, but after the charge is over it is normal (especially for older and smaller batteries) for the voltage to drop to 4.12V to 4.18V. In storage mode the cells are charged or discharged until one cell reaches 3.85V, and then the process is stopped. The charger does not reduce current to hold the cells at this voltage for long, since exact storage voltage is not critical, and the cells will naturally rebound to some voltage near storage. The idea is that we want to get the pack to a mid-level charge, as quickly as possible, without invoking any unnecessary additional wear, and the exact storage voltage is not critical. The 206B can be calibrated like all other iChargers, but it is in all likelihood not needed or recommended in this instance and we do not encourage setting charge termination values above 4.20V for lipo batteries.
When using memory locations ALL settings are saved including global settings and individual charge programs. Basically, a memory location will save all current configurations to that memory (which can be renamed) that can be recalled later by loading that memory preset.
icharger 206b Submitted by Christopher on 4/23/2013
I206B purchase Submitted by Russ on 4/8/2013
Bon produit Submitted by Delphin on 3/29/2013
iCharger 206B Submitted by Alan on 3/29/2013
great charger Submitted by lawrence on 1/20/2013
206B Charger Submitted by Graham on 10/1/2012
Awesome !!! Submitted by Mike C on 9/8/2012
iCharger Submitted by Anton on 8/27/2012
iCharger 206B Submitted by Mark on 7/27/2012
iCharger 206B Submitted by Dana on 7/9/2012