- I've have been using the icharger 206b and p350 combo for over 3 years now, what's great about it, is I can parallel charge 6 batteries at one time, I use mainly 3s 2200mah lipo's. The best part about owning a icharger from progressive rc is the service and support, my icharger failed a few months ago, I contacted progressive RC knowing that the unit was out of warranty to see if I could still get service, they said yes send it in, was repaired in a quick manner at very reasonable price. Highly recommend progressive rc to anyone.
I love this charger so much this is my 2nd one. I parallel charge 6 batteries at the same time (please research on your own) and this charger can charge 6 2700ma 4s batteries at 15A!! Also this charger has something most don't.. Internal Resistance check. Know if your battery is dying before you take your plane up.
I got my first one overseas but after shipping, there is basically no price difference and with progressive you get it fast and you know they will take care of you.
- The icharger is just a realy good charger.
- Great charger. Couldn't believe how small it is and it is twice the wattage of my old one. The balance mode is quit accurate. The flow chart is almost identical to my old one....a little tough to figure out at first if your new to it but works well once you grasp it. So far I love the little charger.
Love this charger!
Have been in RC for over 10 years and have had a few chargers. This one is by far the best so far. It balances quickly and accurately. Its menus are easy navigate and simple to use.
- Fast order processing and shipping. I was able to charge multiple types of batteries.
- Progressive provides great service and great products.
- Title says it all
I'm comparing the 206B to a TP 610C, which I have used for 3 years and am quite satisfied with.
They are very comparable in basic charging capacity.
Reasons I chose the 206B over another TP 610C for my 2nd charger:
1. Greater range of input supply voltage.
2. Good reviews from a variety of sources.
3. Constant current, low voltage foam cutter supply capability; (Haven't tried it yet, but as a foam scratchbuilder, I'm quite excited at the prospect.).
4. Good reviews for Progressive as a vendor, (which have been lived up to).
5. 206B manual is more thorough and easier to make sense of than the 610C manual.
After a few initial uses for charging I must say the 206B is more intuitive to use than the 610C, and the display is easier to read. Setup is not too different than the 610C, so the initial learning curve is not so steep.
Quite pleased with all aspects of the purchase.
I am replacing another brand charger with the 206B from progressive. Delivery was fast and for the money and the features the 206B was a much better value. I have also purchased the 350W power supply to go with the charger. Due to the small size of each unit I intend to make a portable carrying box to use both at home and at the flying field.
ProgressiveRC Comment: Thanks for your feedback and support. Check out our Neutrino and Sidekick cases which both offer the size and accessories to complete a slick carrying case.
A+ support Submitted by M geise on 6/20/2015
2nd icharger for me Submitted by Paul on 5/14/2015
Excellent Submitted by Hans on 4/27/2015
Great charger Submitted by John on 8/18/2014
iCharger 206B Submitted by Jason (1320Fastback) on 6/11/2014
Great little charger Submitted by Rusk on 5/17/2014
Great Charger Submitted by Dave on 1/29/2014
Love this charger Submitted by David on 12/29/2013
This is a good 'un. Submitted by Stephen on 9/8/2013
The 206B is a great charger Submitted by Ronald on 8/31/2013