- I just purchased a new 208B i charger recived it in just a few days very fast shipping on the same day i got my new charger my old 106B stoped working so i called progrresive rc to see if they could help.they said no problem just ship it to them and they would take care of it.I will tell all my flying buddys about progrresive rc.they rock!!!!!!
I recently had trouble with my 208B that I've been using hard for probably 3 years. Without a second thought I immediately ordered another 208B because I've been so happy with the charger and the support that I get from Progressive. So then I e-mail David and ask him if I can send in my old 208B to see if it can be fixed. His reply is "sure, send it back to us with a check for $20 and we'll service it". So I'm thinking, well, it's certainly worth $20 to see if they can fix it. I'm thinking they are going to contact me and let me know how much more it will be to fix the unit. WRONG ! No kidding, about 10 days later I get a box in the mail. Gues what, A BRAND NEW 208B FROM PROGRESSIVE RC. Now I have 2 :) Now THAT is customer service and standing behind their product. I love Progressive RC and I will use their chargers as long as I can get them there!
- Order from switzerland, very fast shipping less 3 days, good price good shop everthing is good!!!
order from France, fast shipping, fast answer, great product and very good price!
what else can i say?
- More accurate than any charger I have used to date.
- Awesome Product. Thanks Dave for the great support.
fast shiping to canada
lowest price i could find in north america (my local hobby store price for the 208B is $XXX.XX)
ProgressiveRC Comment: Pricing of local retailer removed for their privacy and protection :).
- Ordered this charger from Finland, good charger, i recommend.
- Very interresting charger for charging and testing the charge of other charger. It gives good datas of the health of the bateries, even if these have been charged on other charger. Very accurate. Silent. Versatile.
Purchased this item after watching several video reviews, in one of which progressiveRC was mentioned. I am guessing the video was a bit old and you guys at progressiveRC may have seen it, because the little things that reviewer was mentioning (which by the way, in no way affected my decision to purchase the charger) were all addressed when I received my own charger. Like the addition of a balance board at no charge and female bullet connectors on the big alligator clips to ease connecting the charger to a car battery. Though on one of the alligator clips there was some excess solder blocking the male bullet from entering, it wasn’t a big issue but an easy fix, but just the fact that there were bullet connectors was a nice touch.
I’m using the charger to charge three 4s LiFePO4 batteries on my scooter. At 20 amps at takes 17 minutes to put around 2800 mA back into each battery in SLOW BALANCE MODE.
Thanks for a great reliable item
208B Submitted by greg netles on 2/22/2013
208B Submitted by David on 1/29/2013
Go Progressive RC Go Submitted by Cédric on 12/7/2012
Just perfect Submitted by julien on 10/20/2012
Best Charger Yet Submitted by w4yn on 8/28/2012
iCharger 208B Submitted by Rob on 7/2/2012
Best prices around Submitted by Chris on 4/24/2012
iCharger 208B Submitted by Teemu Baz on 4/8/2012
iCharger 208B Submitted by Phil Stein on 4/6/2012
This charger grea item Submitted by Sergey on 3/26/2012