- One of the best chargers IMHO. Fast/cheap shipping to Hawaii. Would HIGHLY recommend this site to others in the R/C hobby.
- So after much review and many site visits I decided to purchase the 208B to add to my collection. I had a question and Robin responded very quickly to answer and I just have to say these people offer the most excellent quality customer service I have ever had. I really like the charger too! People don't waste time shopping somewhere else. PRC's prices are awesome, shipping is super fast, all I can say it WOW perfect, you will be happy! I think I will try the batteries next. Thankyou
- I use the charger routinely to charge 4S batteries at 9A. The charger stays cool, and the balanced cell voltages are spot on. No complaints. Highly recommended.
The iCharger 208B is a great charger loaded with lots of options and customizable configurations to handle just about any multi chemistry battery charging needs. Thanks ProgressiveRC for keeping the process of ordering one and waiting for it to arrive simple and carefree.
- Progressive RC has got it right! Solid products for the e-flyer, very competative pricing, customer service that sets the standard, and expedited shipping to get it in your hands quickly! I recently ordered & received the iCharger 208B, and a Spyder 6S 5.3A battery for my TRex 600 ... I couldn't be happier! The iCharger is intuitive, intelligent & flexible with an extremely small footprint. The Spyder battery (a new brand for me) is conservatively (read HONESTLY) rated, and was received perfectly balanced at the proper storage voltage (the exception to the rule in my experience). The TRex loves it, and so do I! My only regret is that I didn't discover Progressive RC sooner, but I have to thank the many rc forums that have reported so many postive buying experiences with PRC. Dave at PRC is a pleasure to deal with, and is honestly dedicated to providing high quality products at surpringly discounted prices. Wrap up this product value with a customer service model that is truly rare to find, and you won't be disappointed. Face it, there are lots of places to order "stuff" from. It seems that most suppliers sacrifice customer service to fund deeply discounted pricing ... PRC is the exception to this rule. All I can say is, Thank You PRC.
- Hi. I am just getting into the RC world and I did a lot of research into the best charger. I bought this one because of all the features it has and this one will allow me to charge about 95% of the packs I will encounter. I also bought the 18x multi charge cable, JST-HK balance board and the 6x Pico charge cable. This combo makes a great start to this hobby. I am looking forward to learning and growing in RC and I will buy more of the great products from Progressiverc.com
Wicked Submitted by Ryan on 3/19/2012
Awesome Submitted by Seth on 3/7/2012
Very good charger Submitted by Merf on 2/12/2012
Happy to say Submitted by Gabe on 1/30/2012
Love this charger! Submitted by Mitch on 12/8/2011
iCharger 208B Submitted by Radar556 on 10/30/2011