- Fast shipping to PR, nicer connector I ever bought
- These are top quality EC5 connecters. I will ordering more of these next time I need EC5s.
Not a fan of the device bullets - I am concerned that they will weaken over time
PRC Comment: We use a specially designed bullet, unlike conventional banana plugs, that has shown dramatically increased cycle life and serviceability over other connector styles. Agreed, they're not perfect, but we believe they are the best option available in conventional bullet designs and they have proven reliable in typical hobby applications.
Prog RC is great company. I love EC5 size etc but installing barrels from front is not the best approach. And electrical grease is mandatory unless you want arthritus. Searching for alternative to EC5 due to assembly hassles.
PRC Comment: All of our connectors assemble from the back of the housing. For EC5s, the wire should be soldered to the bullet and then snapped in the housing from the back. The gold bullet has a taper section to make this easier, trying it the other way (pulling bullet in from from front of housing) will only lead to frustration and profanity :).
- I replaced my deans plugs with EC5's. No more boken solder joints.
- accurate on time and what I ordered!! Very good job folks...
- Very nice connectors. I like them better than other ec5's. They seem better built and also solder very well.
- Far Superior. Professional looking. Check the Internet for proper soldering procedures.
- These EC5 connectors have the slotted tip male parts. They are superior to the spring type EC5's in every way that an electrical contact works. They can be slightly fussy to engage, they have to be aligned to insert, but they handle the arcing and current better than the spring types. These are the only type I use now.
- This is the best EC5 connectors I have used, and the only one I am going to use in the future.
EC5 Connector Submitted by manuel on 5/13/13
Quality Submitted by Rick on 2/17/13
EC5 connectors Submitted by Jason on 1/31/13
EC5 Submitted by MadMan on 12/16/12
I like them Submitted by Jamie on 10/23/12
hobbyist Submitted by Mike on 8/1/12
Nice :-) Submitted by Lou on 6/23/12
Goodbye Deans Submitted by Don on 5/2/12
Best type of EC5 Submitted by Husafreak on 11/17/11
EC5 Connectors Submitted by Jan-Eirik on 10/25/11
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total