- This is a very nice design. I often struggled with soldering but this is a well designed stand and makes the job much easier and better. Good, quick service from ProgressiveRC.
- Works great for me.
- Fast service, good value, works great.
- I have limited hand function from a spinal cord injury and this thing has made me very happy. I can do the job now instead of watching my friends stuff it up. lol
- oh where oh where have you been my whole soldering life. this things rocks enough said. get it
What a great product!!! Its that third hand that I have always needed.
- This unit does seem a bit pricey but I finally ordered it because I have such trouble soldering. It is very well made and helps to make a perfect solder each time. It'll be worth it once you buy it.
- This is a very well thought out layout for this tool. Every bit is a time saver compared to my old set up. I could hit myself for not getting one sooner. No more cuss'n and frustration.
- I used homemade jigs and the cheap helping hands type holders for years. This is leaps and bounds better. I honestly don't know how you could improve it.
- Great jig. Hold plugs tight but still doesn't get hot around it. I even scraped my 60 watt iron around the base and didn't melt or anything. My only suggestion would be to make the screw caps out of the same material, but still worth every penny.
Very Nice Submitted by Steve on 7/4/2014
Very Nice Tool Submitted by David on 1/25/2014
Works Great! Submitted by Brad on 11/18/2013
Get one Submitted by GregTemme on 7/31/2013
better then sliced cheese Submitted by Michael on 7/23/2013
Soldering Station Submitted by Dave Kiesling on 6/24/2013
Nicely designed soldering jig Submitted by Gordon on 6/10/2013
Every bit worth the $$ Submitted by VERNON R. on 4/16/2013
Why didn't I buy one sooner? Submitted by Kevin on 2/28/2013
Great jig Submitted by Ben on 2/4/2013