- In using these packs as receiver packs for my E7 and N5. They fit perfect and provide perfect consistent power to my heli.
Looks qualitatively. Interesting to compare the internal resistance:
1. Spyder 2200-25C 4.4-5.6 mohm
2. e-flite 2200-30C 5.7-6.5 mohm
3. Align 2200-30C 8.2-9.5 mohm
4. Venom 2200-40C 5.4-6.9 mohm
5. Turnigy NonoTech 1800-65-130C 4.5-5.6 mohm
6. Gens Ace 2200-25C 2.7-3.2 mohm
I bought a couple of these for receiver packs. They cycle to more than the rated capacity. After cycling them a few times I am getting ready to use them to power the electronics on a 50cc plane.
ProgressiveRC Comment: Great to hear the packs are measuring up, we're serious about specifications :). One small thing to consider - for lipo batteries they should never be discharged beyond 80% of their capacity to avoid damage. We do not advise discharging our packs below the 80% level, unless purely for academic purposes with the understanding the packs will be damaged or destroyed in the process. To repeat, anytime a lipo is taken below 80% irreparable damage can and most likely will occur.
perfect Submitted by andrew on 12/14/2013
Looks qualitatively Submitted by Roman on 9/24/2013
Receiver Pack Submitted by Larry on 4/6/2013