If you are looking for a solid And powerful charger with a Great Reputation , these are the chargers to buy.
Buy with Confidence, Ive been using the 306 and 3010 and both work just fine for me.
- The charger is very easy to program and can do a lot, the only thing I wish was that I purchased the next one up so I could charge 12S poly if I wanted to. But in reality 6s is probably enought. Shipping was prompt and the package arrived without damage. Would definatley recommend.
- Great charger. Easily handles my parallel charging of 3s & 4s lipo's I use. Have only used it several times but it works fine and is very easy to use.
- Excellent product. Excellent service. Excellent warranty. Excellent customer relations.
- Great charger! Very happy I finally bought a good charger!
Everything is P E R F EC T !
I have been using iCharger for two years now. Needed a bigger one, so I got this one.
I don't know how PROGRESSIVE does it, they must be paying extra, to get orders at your door steps this FAST.
- I am very very happy with this charger is making life very easy and very fast and is also very accurate very easy to operate and easy menu I would recommend this charger with warmth and love and it is very expensive to me, sort of his competitors I give 5 stars charger :)
I have had this charger for about six months now and its great! No problems works like a champ. I charge every everything with it from lipos,tx batt motorcycle batteries, rechargable 9 volt. I use it with a pc power supply at home and in my truck on the go, fast delivery
Thanks Progessive RC
Great charger, free shipping, fast service,
Couldn't ask for more.
Solid units Submitted by manny on 8/4/2013
Great charger Submitted by Jason on 6/10/2013
I CHARGER 306B Submitted by RANDAL on 6/3/2013
Icharger 306b Submitted by Bill on 5/31/2013
306B Submitted by Allan on 5/28/2013
306b Submitted by Aaron on 5/27/2013
iCharger 306B Submitted by Manny on 5/12/2013
icharger 306b Submitted by alex ochakovsky on 5/2/2013
GREAT CHARGER Submitted by joel on 4/7/2013
iCharger 306B Submitted by Jack on 4/7/2013