- I ordered a product and it was received within 2 days! The customer service rep I dealt with was very professional, informative and friendly. I would definitely order from this company again! Great experience.
right now im limited to 8 amps total availiable power but still charges my 4 3300 6s batteries pretty fast. i cant wait to pair it up with a good power supply to see what this baby can do.
And of course I cant forget to mention how fast and easy Progressive made it happen.
I had read about the good qualities of the iCharger 306B and now I see why. Excellent built qualities and straightforward menus.
Very good customer support from Progressive and the charger was in Spain in less than a week.
- Fantastic, powerful, compact charger! I had no idea what I was missing. Now I can charge my 6S heli batteries in record time!
this thing does the job flawlessly and i am completely happy with it, bang for the buck is great too. most of us helicopter pilots here use these chargers and some of the air plane pilots i know also use these. well all love them
not sure how its rated at 1000 watts though, it can only charge at 30 amps if you do the math its not going to pull 1000 watts at 30 amps. . but still for the money i can charge 6 big 6 cell packs quickly and it performs great...
ProgressiveRC Comment: Thanks for the review and we are glad to hear you are enjoying your powerful charger set-up. To use a 1000W is possible for unbalanced LiPo charging, high cell count NiXX charging, or 36V lead acid charging. For example, to charge a 36V lead acid to full is 40.8V. With 1000W available that leaves a charge rate of right at 25A (25A x 40V = 1000W).
After recomendation from the folks at PRC,I decided to purchase the Icharger 306b.
It is my first Lipo charger and it is amazing!
I have four 2s 5000mah batteries that I charge in parallel with the cables also purchased from PRC and it only take about 18 minutes to charge all 4 at once.
I would highly recomend this charger for the novice or the pro.
- Talk about best bang for the buck! David and the gang should be put in for the Nobel with the price of this charger and the products they sell to the RC enthusiast.
- An extreme charger that can cater to all your Li PO needs, need I say more? One word --> Greatnessss! Fast shipping and excellent customer services. I'll be back again to do more business.Thanks Dave, and keep up the great work.
- I would recommend this as a first charger because it will be one of the last chargers you will need. (copied from above, couldn't have said it any better!)
This was one of my most pleasant online buying experiences.
Thanks Progressive RC and thank you David.
The is an excellent charger, easy to use and with a wide range of input voltage. I don't need the high charging current capability, but I like the higher discharge current compared to my 106B. The change that I like to see in the next firmware revision is to ability to scroll the memory content, before selecting one, because it is difficult to remember what is stored in every memory location.
Superior Customer Service Submitted by Renee on 7/21/2012
great charger Submitted by krauley on 7/16/2012
Very happy Submitted by Javier on 7/9/2012
iCharger 306B Submitted by Jason on 6/6/2012
awesome charger. Submitted by danny lightning on 5/15/2012
Best charger ever! Submitted by Jason on 4/16/2012
Never can grow out of this charger! Submitted by Bryan on 3/10/2012
I'm speechless.... Awesomeness Submitted by Eric Cooper (Noob Pilot Coop) Vineland,NJ on 2/29/2012
iCharger 306B Submitted by Jason on 2/27/2012
iCharger 306B Submitted by Greg on 2/24/2012