- Liked the first one so much, i bought a second one and threw away all the other chargers that I had laying around
- this a great all around charger, simple to use, powerful, quiet and wont run your wallet down! highly reccommend!!
- Awesome addition to my charging station. Excellent value, qualify and service ! Highly recommend.
- I've only had it a couple weeks but so far so good. It's accurate, balances cells well and I like the IR measurement feature. Charging 5000mah 6s's in parallel is no problem
- Used my I306B and parallel charger board the other day and it is an :Awesome Product". The quality is excellent.
- Bullet proof! Love the 2 I own
- A fantastic charger. Easy to set up and to use. Auto cell number detection a big plus.
- I spent 6 months thinking about this kind of charger. The reason I picked the 306b is it could do live resistance check and discharge power back into marine battery source. Charging at a high amperage is a bit scary but, you need to use balance charger, newer batteries and make sure you know what you are doing reading up on it.
- This is my second icharger. I needed more power so I decided on the 306 B. It fits my needs perfectly. I have had great customer service from Progressive RC and would recommend them to anyone.
Now I see what all the hype is about. Its hard looking for a charger for 6s 5000mah. There are so many. Just buy this one! The most watts per dollar I could find.
The charger came with a lot of accessories other places would "charge" lol extra for. I took the free priority shipping and got it fast. Thanks PRC!
i charger 306 Submitted by stanley on 1/1/2015
icharger 306 Submitted by mike on 12/30/2014
icharger 306b Submitted by MARIO on 12/24/2014
So far So good Submitted by Richard on 12/5/2014
I306B charger and charge board Submitted by Ricky on 11/17/2014
Awesome I charger 306b Submitted by Steve on 7/14/2014
icharger 306b Submitted by David on 6/29/2014
Great Charger. Submitted by Jeffrey on 12/7/2013
icharger 306B Submitted by JD on 9/16/2013
icharger, what took me so long! Submitted by Jiro on 9/9/2013