After recomendation from the folks at PRC,I decided to purchase the Icharger 306b.
It is my first Lipo charger and it is amazing!
I have four 2s 5000mah batteries that I charge in parallel with the cables also purchased from PRC and it only take about 18 minutes to charge all 4 at once.
I would highly recomend this charger for the novice or the pro.
- Talk about best bang for the buck! David and the gang should be put in for the Nobel with the price of this charger and the products they sell to the RC enthusiast.
- An extreme charger that can cater to all your Li PO needs, need I say more? One word --> Greatnessss! Fast shipping and excellent customer services. I'll be back again to do more business.Thanks Dave, and keep up the great work.
- I would recommend this as a first charger because it will be one of the last chargers you will need. (copied from above, couldn't have said it any better!)
This was one of my most pleasant online buying experiences.
Thanks Progressive RC and thank you David.
The is an excellent charger, easy to use and with a wide range of input voltage. I don't need the high charging current capability, but I like the higher discharge current compared to my 106B. The change that I like to see in the next firmware revision is to ability to scroll the memory content, before selecting one, because it is difficult to remember what is stored in every memory location.
- These guys have about the best customer service I have ever received, I cant recommend them enough. The charger is great as well. Looking forward to getting into parallel charging.
- This is a really nice charger! Charging at high rates is no problem for this beast! I charged my 12S 3300mAh pack for my Trex 600 in 25 minutes! And thats only a 2C charge rate. I could easily double that with this charger if I wanted to. I highly recommend this charger.. and dont forget a nice power supply to go with it!
- The best charger for the money.. wish I had gotten the 3010b though as it seems 14s is the way of the future for large helis so that would mean charging 7s packs, but still, this is a awesome charger.
- Great charger , more than enough power for my needs, awesome for the lipo newbie,giving the power needed and the ease for learning and understanding of whats going on. OH and can't say enough about all the help that DAVE gives, the man takes the time to help, no matter the question, we need more vender's like him and the crew at PROGRESSIVE, top notch.
This is a great charger and will do more that i can put it through. I have charged 3, 6 cell 5000 packs at 25 amps and the icharger handled that with no problem.
I would recommend this as a first charger because it will be one of the last chargers you will need.
Best charger ever! Submitted by Jason on 4/16/2012
Never can grow out of this charger! Submitted by Bryan on 3/10/2012
I'm speechless.... Awesomeness Submitted by Eric Cooper (Noob Pilot Coop) Vineland,NJ on 2/29/2012
iCharger 306B Submitted by Jason on 2/27/2012
iCharger 306B Submitted by Greg on 2/24/2012
Awesome Customer Service!! Submitted by Matt on 2/21/2012
iCharger 306B Submitted by Jacob on 2/21/2012
Great Charger Submitted by Lincoln on 2/15/2012
306b Submitted by JOE on 2/13/2012
306b Submitted by John on 1/31/2012