I bought a Power Lab 8 with parallel board and in 30 days it did not work. I contacted FMA USA and they wanted $125 + shipping to fix it. It did not seem right that it would cost 70% the price of the new charger to fix it. The FMA USA representative was extremely hostile. I have never experienced that type of customer service or product support. Personally my advice would be check out the iCharger 308 Duo.
ProgressiveRC Comment: We make every effort to provide the highest level of support at ProgressiveRC and apologize that the manufacturer's level of support did not meet the customer's expectations.
- Really fast delivery, well packed, all in working condition.
- Awesome charger. Definitely more than I currently need, but that is why I ordered it. I can definitely grow into this charger and will not have to buy another one for a very long time.
- great charger got it quick
- Very reliable charger, probably the best charger right now. I was also very happy with the fast international shipping of Progressive RC.
- Best charger I have ever owned. I'm an old guy, so I had a bit of a learning curve. After learning the menu and what this rig can do, it's a breeze. Buy it.........
- These are the best charges I've ever owned. One feature I like is it automatically reads the cell count with whatever battery you're charging. Progressive RC ships super fast and I'll happily do more business with them again real soon!
- I've been using this charger about six month and I bought another one just to have a spare, I love it.
- The PL8 is everything I had heard it was. Great product. Great service.
- Fma Powerlab8, Fast shipping and great service
Horrible Customer and Product Support Submitted by Joe on 5/19/2014
PL8 v2 Submitted by Raimo on 4/16/2014
Powerlab 8 Submitted by John on 4/6/2014
power lab 8 Submitted by Mark on 3/24/2014
Very good charger Submitted by Noam on 11/18/2013
PL8 Submitted by Mark on 11/10/2013
Powerlab 6+8 Submitted by Tad on 10/18/2013
Great charger Submitted by Ramin on 8/29/2013
I like Submitted by Charles Martin on 7/19/2013
Powerlab8 Submitted by Arnt on 4/6/2013