- I purchased the extensions with the Polyquest balance connector as I thought they would work with both my Hyperion and JST XH connectors. The pin spacing is the same however I was getting balance connector warnings from my chargers. Unfortunately, the female end of the extension was too deep and wouldn't make full contact with the pins of JST XH. If you have both styles, MAKE SURE you get the JST XH version extensions. The only difference is you won't be able to lock the Hyperion balance plug in. As far as quality, the wire is VERY nice silicone The shrink wrap is a nice addition and will help keep the wires from getting caught in your model.
- I'm very happy w/ the balance leads. They work great together, and provide a pretty good overall length from charger to battery. I'm several cycles in so far, and no complaints.
These are superb. I wish I would have had better reading comprehension because I bought twice as many as I needed.
- Very nice product and works great fast shipping too
as always, good service,quick delivery and a fair price. Thank you David.
- Great product, excellent service.
- Very good quality, and it is a lot easy to connect the battery to the balance board. Thanks for the product.
- Great high quality product and the service could not be better. These folks really care and go out of their way to provide the best service possible.
- Quality - reasonable price - highly recommended.
- At my entry into this hobby, I should have bypassed the LHS and purchased the power supplies and all associated parts which I now require only as recommended by the folks at Progressive RC. Be smarter than me, ask these guys and they steer you well. Buy it once; buy it correctly, from Progressive. Every part I’ve purchased from these guys is “a cut above” and does withstand any test of time.
Balance Lead Extension (connectors) Submitted by Dave D. on 9/4/2012
Great pair of leads Submitted by Craig on 8/6/2012
Balance Extentions Submitted by Kevin on 7/19/2012
Balance leads Submitted by Ron Rush on 6/24/2012
RC modeler Submitted by John on 6/22/2012
Balance Lead Extension Submitted by Gus on 6/15/2012
Balance lead extension Submitted by Keki V on 5/14/2012
Balance Lead Extensions Submitted by Dan on 5/8/2012
Quality product Submitted by Joseph on 4/26/2012
Progressive RC Submitted by Steve on 3/24/2012