Longer leads are a must have.
Service was outstanding, Thanks
- Exactly what I wanted for a reasonable price, delivered in good condition on time!
- Exactly what I needed to make charging easier.
Progressive RC is one of the most responsive companies I have dealt with. I initially ordered several sets of balance extensions and had an issue with one set where the lead appeared to have not been soldered well and "fell off" after being make and break for a little while. I sent a picture of the "bad" lead and Progressive immediately shipped out a replacement. Great customer service. I suppose everything could have a problem and the thing to take away from some part failure is how the company deals with it. One cannot ask for better than Progressive RC.
I have asked several questions over the last 6 months (when setting up the home built charging station). The response has always been fast.
In summary, a great company to use!
Progressive is one of the most responsive companies that I have dealt with. Prompt responses, advice when needed (also promptly).
Excellent company to use!
- Extension are must to give you more flexibility on your charging area. My only cause is to make sure their plug in on both ends before setting charger.
- Excellent quality, plugs work well 100% satisfied.
- High quality product as is everything I have purchased from Progressive RC. Delivered in excellent package and on time.
- First purchase from Progressive, won't be the last. Just what I've been looking for. Very good quality.
- The long balance extensions are a must-have for the iCharger. Allows for plenty of room when having to charge 2 different packs.
2S JST Balance leads Submitted by Hoyt on 11/18/2015
LiPo Balance Lead Extensions Submitted by John on 10/19/2015
Retired Submitted by Robert on 10/9/2015
Balance leads Submitted by kevmeist on 9/26/2015
Progressive RC Service Submitted by kevmeist on 8/13/2015
Extension Submitted by Brendan on 7/19/2015
Balance leads Submitted by Robin J. on 6/10/2015
Perfect As Usual Submitted by David on 1/28/2015
Balance leads Submitted by CP on 1/3/2015
Balance Extensions Submitted by ADRIC on 12/20/2014