- These balance leads make using your lipo bags a little easier, and gives the charger some distance from the battery.
- Great solution for charging safely and keeping batteries away from charger. Should have had these years ago !
- the wires are a heaver gauge and longer than most other on the market. These are a must have for chargers that have the balance board built in the side of the charger.
- Not my first purchase of these, I just filled the box, 3s to 6s, great quality product
The first 4 balance leads I bought are performing perfectly.
The second 4 balance leads in this purchase will do the same.
I plan on one, maybe 2 more sets of 4 to completely fill my balance boards. Consider this, these extension help you avoid trying to connect the short balance leads on your batteries everytime you charge. It gets a bit tedious trying to pack your battery packs into a lipo safety bag for charging without them. Balance voltage drop is minimized because of there length and I still get perfectly balanced packs everytime. These are WAY worth the value and their shipping speed rocks! Way to go Progressive, Thx!!
- Great length and well made product, not to mention the great price for the 2 pack.
- Great product and shipping was extremely fast.
- Another inexpensive connector with wire to save me time and money. Nice thin pliable wires on all this stuff so easy to handle but balance with care as much amperage could cause troubles.
Super soft cables. Superb.
Regards from Norway
ProgressiveRC Comment: Thanks for your feedback and support. Hilsen from America :).
Must Have Item... Well built and makes using your parallel charging board very practical. No more dealing with short battery balancing leads. They should be packaged with all balancing boards.
Fast delivery, nice quality, fair price.
Balance Lead Extension Submitted by Sam on 4/24/2014
Perfect Submitted by Wayne on 3/18/2014
Nankin Hobby Submitted by Mark on 3/2/2014
Balance leads Submitted by George on 1/31/2014
Perfect accessory Submitted by Michael on 12/30/2013
Dr Submitted by Terry on 11/24/2013
Balance lead extensions. Submitted by Danny on 11/2/2013
Balance lead extensions Submitted by Biohazardman on 10/8/2013
Balance extension Submitted by Bjorn Tore on 9/4/2013
Balance Lead Extension Submitted by Greg on 8/31/2013