- I wish it had a power switch. Otherwise an excellent power supply at a nice price.
- ProgressiveRC shipped my power supply right away, with no delays. They offered the best price and they are a reputable, factory authorized dealer. The DLS-55 is a great power supply and I look forward to using it to power my amateur radio equipment. I would purchase additional product from ProgressiveRC, without question.
- My DLS-55 got wet and it shorted out. I also discovered the quick charge plug was installed and never removed. I didn't know it existed. I purchased a new DLS-55 with the iQ4 so I can plug in and ignore it. The order was delivered one day before the projected date and I am a happy customer.
- The IOTA DLS-55 power supply/charger arrived in a very timely manner. This itme was a direct replacement for a 12 year old IOTA DLS-55. It hooked up very easily and is now in service at a very good value. Thanks, Donald
- super service and quality we now have 6 and love them
- I ordered this as an identical replacement for the power supply that burned out in my RV. IMPORTANT!!! the old P.S. was not at fault! I got a high voltage jolt from the campsite power post. I lost everything AC that was on one side of the AC buss. Since then, I have installed circuit protection. Closing the barn door after..... well you get the picture. Install was easy and, so far, no issues w/ new P.S.
I was in doubt if I should go with IOTA. David spent a considerable amount of his time answering all my questions and I am glad I purchased this unit.
Really solid unit, and silent! As Eric stated, this should be the last power supply I will need for a long time.
- Internal components and build appear to be top-notch and built to last. Works flawlessly with my FMA Powerlab. Solid & clean supply source. Should be the last power supply I will need for a long time. Delivery from ProgressiveRC was very quick.
- First Progressive RC is a great shop! Next, the IOTA does the job, this is my second one. Alone it supports up to 30 amps at around 700W with my FMA Powerlab, I parallel charge up to four cells regularly, with this second unit at 24 volts I'll have almost 1400W to charge my big 6s 5000 packs 4 at a time in under 30 min!
Good value Submitted by Thomas on 4/13/13
Iota DLS-55 Submitted by LF - Gilbert, Arizona on 4/5/13
IOTA DLS-55 w/ iQ4 control Submitted by Mark on 2/24/13
IOTA DLS-55 Submitted by Donald on 2/11/13
iota 55 amp power supply Submitted by Barry on 2/10/13
Iota DLS-55 Submitted by Jerry on 6/1/12
Very nice! Submitted by Julio on 4/8/12
Iota DLS-55 power supply Submitted by Lendon on 3/8/12
Lifer, Planes, Helis, Cars Submitted by Eric on 10/16/11