Works great, quite and does what it should.
And its small and weighs almost nothing compared to what it does.
Ordered from Sweden, shipped the next day, had it in my hands less then a week later. Perfect!
- Power supply arrived very quickly in perfect condition. This PS has a small footprint, is quiet and has power factor correction. With these large batteries the cost of electricity does enter the equation. This is my second PS, the first, sold by Voltz, appears to be the same unit and has been running 2 years now.
- fast, thank you!
This is a top quality item, and lives up to its claimed ratings. Progressive RC were as usual, very professional with great communications. Product packed carefully and delivered in reasonable time.
The power supply does what few others in its category do - maintain the designed voltage under heavy (rated) load. Ideal for heavy duty Lipo charging and a really well built, solid unit. Totally recommend!
- Matches perfectly with the new Thunder Multi Outlet T6x4 320 watt charger. Nice small footprint on the bench.
- would buy from you agine
- This it the best one you can get! I was deciding between this and ones that HobbyKing sells. I am glad that I bought it here from ProgressiveRC. I run two chargers with this and it is very reliable!
- While waiting for another brand of malfunctioning charger to be repaired, I did lots of review-searching and decided this 206B was perfect for my needs: charging LiPo 3S 5850maH batteries for my quad rotor and aerial photography needs. I've been very pleased so far after about a week's worth of successful charge/discharge cycles. Supply unit seems to be of very high quality, good solid connectors, high-grade on/off switch, and standard detachable power cord. Unit's internal fan runs great, purrs along quietly, and keeps the unit from getting hotter than warm. Excellent product.
- Tres bon produit,silencieux,ne chauffe pas et je peux charger jusqu'à 20A avec mon chargeur 1010+ mes accus 6S -5000 mah- merci RC Progressive pour la distribution de produit de qualité!!
- Using this power supply for charging my electric bike every day, which is a custom built 7-cell 10Ah LiPo pack built into a Currie Electro Drive pack. With this supply I can charge the pack at full 1C rate (10 amps, 29.4v max), which draws 400 watts out of the wall (at 0.99 PF - perfect efficiency!). The power supply runs cool and is able to keep the iCharger's hot bottom a little cooler (to run full speed sustained) if placed on top of the power supply through conduction. Fan has an odd cooling algorithm and tends to spin barely audibly when the charging is complete (and everything is cool), but that's about it. 5 stars all around. Excellent service, great power supply.
Excellent power supply Submitted by Erfan on 10/6/13
Pwerfect Submitted by Bob Hendrickson on 10/4/13
good job Submitted by George on 9/25/13
Junsi P350 Power Supply Submitted by Les Lane on 6/17/13
Perfect Match Submitted by Gerald on 5/11/13
great product Submitted by robert farnell on 2/23/13
Almost two years, still strong Submitted by Sam on 9/25/12
Excellent quality power supply Submitted by Craig on 8/6/12
PERFECT!! Submitted by François from FRANCE on 7/10/12
Excellent for iCharger 208B Submitted by Matt on 6/17/12
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total