- While waiting for another brand of malfunctioning charger to be repaired, I did lots of review-searching and decided this 206B was perfect for my needs: charging LiPo 3S 5850maH batteries for my quad rotor and aerial photography needs. I've been very pleased so far after about a week's worth of successful charge/discharge cycles. Supply unit seems to be of very high quality, good solid connectors, high-grade on/off switch, and standard detachable power cord. Unit's internal fan runs great, purrs along quietly, and keeps the unit from getting hotter than warm. Excellent product.
- Tres bon produit,silencieux,ne chauffe pas et je peux charger jusqu'à 20A avec mon chargeur 1010+ mes accus 6S -5000 mah- merci RC Progressive pour la distribution de produit de qualité!!
- Using this power supply for charging my electric bike every day, which is a custom built 7-cell 10Ah LiPo pack built into a Currie Electro Drive pack. With this supply I can charge the pack at full 1C rate (10 amps, 29.4v max), which draws 400 watts out of the wall (at 0.99 PF - perfect efficiency!). The power supply runs cool and is able to keep the iCharger's hot bottom a little cooler (to run full speed sustained) if placed on top of the power supply through conduction. Fan has an odd cooling algorithm and tends to spin barely audibly when the charging is complete (and everything is cool), but that's about it. 5 stars all around. Excellent service, great power supply.
As a newbie to RC and lipo batteries, I was a little cautious about my first foray into charging. With a little advice from Progressive, I set up the iCharger 306B and
P350 Power Supply with a new 3S 5000 maH battery. I skimmed over the user manuals but wound up just using the video on the PRC page for the charger.
A very short time later there was a beeping from the table in the corner and I realized I had a freshly charged battery. I couldn't be happier. It was so easy I kept thinking I had to be missing something but no, it was just that simple.
I love my little power supply. It takes up so little room in my pit space which is exactly what I want.
- The P350 power supply is a perfect combo for the icharger 206B. Progressive is fanctastic customer service, talked to Dave a couple of times and he steered me in the right direction. Very Happy!
- I bought the P350 to go with my 206b. Perfect combination. A+ on Progressive's fast shipping and excellent customer service as always. Also a A+ for the quality and fit and finish of this product.
- No issues, does what it says except for one thing. It has issues with sudden amp jumps. I have a small tire truer hooked up to it and the first second or so the truer stutters until the amperage draw kicks in. A large capacitor should help alleviate this.
- 100% better than my 12amp power supply. Works flawlessly with my parallel charger (also bought here)
Bought 2 of these units the day they came out and they're still going strong. Up to 23A on 15V with built-in PFC. I like that everything is enclosed so there is no chance of accidental shorting. This is one of the highest quality products in the Hill RC/Junsi line.
One of my power cords became frayed right at the plug end, but that's my own fault for carrying it around by the cable. Cheaply replaced with a new cable.
Excellent quality power supply Submitted by Craig on 8/6/2012
PERFECT!! Submitted by François from FRANCE on 7/10/2012
Excellent for iCharger 208B Submitted by Matt on 6/17/2012
So easy it scared me. Submitted by Michael on 4/19/2012
Great Service Submitted by Bradley A on 4/4/2012
A match made in Heaven! Submitted by Brad on 4/1/2012
Awesome Product Yet Again Submitted by Brandon on 3/10/2012
Does what is says. Submitted by Andrew on 1/30/2012
More Power! Submitted by Hank on 1/15/2012
P350 PSU Submitted by Rumple on 11/26/2011