- Good quality. Works. What's not to like?
I have a Blade mSR X that I have converted to use mCPX landing gear and battery. I use two of these cables to charge (or discharge) up to 12 batteries at one time.
Great product and great value.
These cables are built with high quality material - far better than I've found elsewhere and the price is right.
You won't find better service anywhere. They have gone out of their way to meet all my needs - I could not ask for more.
These boards make battery hookup and charging much easier, faster and less messy than individual cables- they are built of high quality material and will take a beating.
I buy a great deal on-line and have never found service anywhere close to what I've received here. Great job.
These parallel charging cables are built with high quality materials and will no doubt outlast the batteries I charge them with.
I use two of these at a time to charge up to 12 batteries in parallel.
I can't say enough good about the service I've received - top notch all the way.
- The charger adapter is made of high quality wire and connectors and works perfectly.
- This charge cable does exactly what I needed, and is very well built. Kudos!
- Cable arrived very quickly after ordering. Used it several times to charge my MCPx batteries.
- Works as advertised of course, very high quality and no issues at all. if you have a mcpx buy this for sure. Thanks prc
- Good quality cable and from PRC so you can't go wrong.
Works Perfectly Submitted by Chris on 5/1/2012
Parallel (6x) JST-PHR-2 Submitted by Dan on 4/22/2012
Parallel (6x) EC3 Charge Cable Submitted by Dan - K7REX on 4/15/2012
JST-XH & XT60 Parallel Charge Board Submitted by Dan - K7REX on 4/15/2012
Parallel (6x) JST-PHR-2 Charge Cable Submitted by Dan - K7REX on 4/15/2012
Well made cable, fast service Submitted by Bruce on 2/19/2012
Just what I needed! Submitted by Chris on 1/16/2012
Fast Delivery / Great Service Submitted by Pete on 1/9/2012
Great product- Must have Submitted by Murphy on 12/13/2011
Awesome Submitted by Brandon on 11/27/2011