Ive had this power supply for a year and use with an Hyperion duo charger. now the power supply keeps shutting down, then turning back on and then shutting down again. I cant figure out if it is the charger or the power supply?
ProgressiveRC Comment: Sorry for your troubles, since we do not have your email please contact us if we can help in troubleshooting and resolving your issue.
- As advertised and super fast delivery.
- excellent charge time. I use 11000-14.8-4s batteries and charge them in parallel without any problems
- Great power,Super quiet runs cool.Duel charger compatible.I would suggest this to anybody.
I purchased this a couple of weeks ago. Just today the fan has started to pulse on and off. I was charging in my garage and the temperature was about 65 degrees out. Is this normal? Otherwise love the power supply and works great with the iCharger I purchased along with it.
ProgressiveRC Comment: In certain situations the fan may pulse due to a transitional temperature range. This is based on ambient temperature and the load applied, but should not be cause for concern.
- I originally bought two of these, one to use with each of my two Hi-tec X2-400 chargers. I've been running both chargers off one PS, charging four 6S 3000mAh packs at 1C simultaneously. The PS gets only slightly warm during the entire charging process. This PS is working great for what I need it to do.
- Excellent power supply and service!
- Top notch ! Excellent build.
I have 2 of these and run 2 icharger 206b on each, I can push 8amps on each charger (I baby my packs) they run great and quite!
- Nice compact and cool running power supply. I charged 3 3cell Lipos (1800-2200 mah) batteries at once in parallel. I set my icharger 206B charger up to pull 6 amps during charging cycle. It only took 50 minutes to fully charge all 3 packs that were 65-70% drained. Outstanding customer service from David at PrigressiveRC. Love this power supply and charger combination as they both completely ran cool and silent.
sad guiy Submitted by Julian on 4/8/13
Power Source Submitted by Travis on 10/22/12
Great Power Supplay Submitted by enrique on 10/22/12
Prc 500 Submitted by Todd Robertson on 10/8/12
Fan Pulse Submitted by Paul on 9/15/12
Great PS units Submitted by Bob O on 8/2/12
Excellent Submitted by Stig on 7/20/12
500 Watt Power Supply Submitted by Dave on 7/13/12
Great power little package Submitted by John on 9/24/11
Great power supply Submitted by AHeliAddict on 4/25/11