- Very good board and can take 30A of charging current. Parallel charging is the way to go if you have a powerfull charger. I have two parrallel boards and one 1000W charger and a 1200W power supply. Now I can charge my 8 x 6S lipos (37500 mAh total capacity) in one shot using 0.8C. There is no perceivable warming on the wires/connectors/banana plugs.
- This product is great but could use an instruction sheet. I had to replace the one I ruined with this one and I hope I can be careful enough to keep from ruining this one.
- Dave was a great help, answered all my questions, took my order and I had it on my doorstep in 2 days with free shipping! Charger and para board work great - can't ask for more than that.
rd for small and large batteries and it works really well. for me it is a real find. I use the board only for my large packs and the board balance tap recepticals with a 6 JST plug set for my small cells.
This is off base a bit but I want to say that the charge/balance set you sold me for my Beast batteries is also being used for my Gee Bee R2 micro batteries.It's great too. I can say that everything I bought from you has been flawless and makes my RC flying better than before and I thank you for the wonderfou service and quality products you provide.
Michael (I lost some of this. Sorry)
- I am very pleased with the professionalism of these guys. They are top notch! In fact, I haven't come across anybody else yet with their level of service. And their products are high quality, top notch also.
Very helpful via email...
Product works perfectly
- I am just getting started in RC, and the thought of having to wait an hour or so to charge each batt. individually made me reluctant to go all in. But being able to charge six batts. In nearly the same time as one is amazing. No longer have to take all day to charge, and then only fly for an hour. If you feel the need, or the wind has calmed, start charging and flying in no time.
- This board is well made should last a while traces must be HD just by the weight of this board highly recomended and saves time charging!5/4/2012
- Well built, high quality Parallel Charge Board. If your charging several batteries at one time, this is the only way to go.
When I got the product and try to used my charger said on the display "low Voltage" I trouble shutting change the cable with another that come with the charge 208b and I discover that the problem was on the negative cable and positive, them I procedu to open the product and found the one side (the negative) of the iron line was broke and that why there is not negative energy going thru the product and as result my charge display "Low Voltage".
How I Fix just soldering that line and make the continuity of the negative energy going thru back and now is work like a charm, beside that is very Good Product get one! If when pics about this send me e-mail asking for, email@example.com.
ProgressiveRC Comments: The parallel boards are manufactured in a process that leaves virtually no room for bad traces on the PCBs. It's easy to accidentally make contact with a balance plug on the wrong pin, for example one pin over from the intended location on a connector. This brief contact will instantly burn a trace on the board, protecting the charger, and the damage to the board can often be repaired with a touch of solder or a short wire jumper as described above..
Board for JST-XH & T-Plug Submitted by PaulT on 7/21/2012
Good Product Submitted by Scott T on 7/10/2012
106B+ iCharger and JST-XH & T-Plug Parallel Board Submitted by Dave on 7/9/2012
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH +& T plug. Submitted by Michael Bailor on 6/3/2012
Very Good Quality Submitted by Patrick on 6/3/2012
Works Perfectly Submitted by Curtis on 5/13/2012
Parallel Charging FTW! Submitted by Joshua on 5/5/2012
Very Nice Item Real Time Saver! Submitted by Walter on 5/4/2012
Board for JST-XH & T-Plug Submitted by Dan on 4/28/2012
Good Product Submitted by Tyrone on 3/7/2012