system works great till you have a difference in battery voltage, have poped three of these in the last year and a half,
ProgressiveRC Comment: Tell us about it! This has always been a limitation of standard parallel charging boards. It is highly advised to check cell voltages to make sure they are near the same state of charge before connecting in parallel. If damage is done, it is usually a quick patch with a touch of solder or short jumper wire to be back in action again. We also now offer our fused modular boards to avoid this issue altogether!
- I need less batteries. I charge them at home and also at the field. Saves money.
- I am 85 years old and now I can charge my batteries in less than an hour. As I am growing older by the minute.
- Works great, very good quality product, will be ordering another one soon.
- Works as advertised.
- I'm really happy with my I Charger and the parallel charging board. Good prices and very quick shipping. I have your site in my favorites!
Great product now I can charge my 4 2S lipos at the same time on using one charger leaving my other two chargers to charge other batteries. This is great when you have two kids who love RC's.
When I first tried to use the board I was getting a balance error. Turned out to be residue on the board from manufacturing was shorting out the balance circuit on the board.Wiped it clean, no issues since.
- great product now i can charge my 2 2S lipo at the same time on this parallel board
- Fast shipping, good quality. Would but another if I ever need one.
- When I started flying bigger helicopters I needed a way to charge larger batteries and charge more of them faster. The iCharger 306B with the balance board makes that easy in the shop or at the field. I'd be lost without the capability of the balance board that lets me charge 6 of my 6S packs at one time!
parallel board Submitted by nick on 3/13/2015
Less batteries Submitted by Elden on 12/26/2014
Time saved Submitted by Elden on 12/26/2014
parallel board Submitted by D. King on 6/21/2014
charge board Submitted by Dave on 6/18/2014
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & T-Plug Submitted by Joe on 4/26/2014
This board is very well built. Submitted by Sam on 4/24/2014
Parralel board Submitted by Remel on 4/18/2014
Works as expected Submitted by Tim on 4/15/2014
balance board Submitted by Thomas on 3/5/2014