Greatest thing since sliced bread!
I don't know what I did before I found out about this board
The board has worked well. Lets me charge six lipo at the same time. Just confused about which balance port goes with witch charging port. Could use instruction or it might not matter?
ProgressiveRC Comment: When using the parallel boards it doesn't matter which main connector and balance connector pair are used, they are all the same and connected in parallel.
- Since I have returned to the hobby I have dropped a lot of money on parts online and I must say this has been the best experience yet. And yes as everyone else has stated shipping was RETARDED fast! I WILL be a returning customer. Thanks progressive you rock!
products well arrived, not any problem
- Very good service, Fast and efficient.
- it a great charge board no problem aty all
My first purchase from PRC and I have to say I am pleased.
The product arrived safely.
This is the first of a number of items from PRC.
- Very good board and can take 30A of charging current. Parallel charging is the way to go if you have a powerfull charger. I have two parrallel boards and one 1000W charger and a 1200W power supply. Now I can charge my 8 x 6S lipos (37500 mAh total capacity) in one shot using 0.8C. There is no perceivable warming on the wires/connectors/banana plugs.
- This product is great but could use an instruction sheet. I had to replace the one I ruined with this one and I hope I can be careful enough to keep from ruining this one.
- Dave was a great help, answered all my questions, took my order and I had it on my doorstep in 2 days with free shipping! Charger and para board work great - can't ask for more than that.
Multi charge board Submitted by Robert on 1/11/2013
Nice board Submitted by Corey on 9/22/2012
Best experience yet Submitted by Joshua on 9/6/2012
iCharger 3010B and paraboard Submitted by Philippe on 9/4/2012
Parallel board Submitted by Joe Clair on 8/31/2012
Parallel Charge Board Submitted by Rodney on 8/11/2012
charging board Submitted by DAVE on 8/1/2012
Board for JST-XH & T-Plug Submitted by PaulT on 7/21/2012
Good Product Submitted by Scott T on 7/10/2012
106B+ iCharger and JST-XH & T-Plug Parallel Board Submitted by Dave on 7/9/2012