- I am very pleased with the professionalism of these guys. They are top notch! In fact, I haven't come across anybody else yet with their level of service. And their products are high quality, top notch also.
Very helpful via email...
Product works perfectly
- I am just getting started in RC, and the thought of having to wait an hour or so to charge each batt. individually made me reluctant to go all in. But being able to charge six batts. In nearly the same time as one is amazing. No longer have to take all day to charge, and then only fly for an hour. If you feel the need, or the wind has calmed, start charging and flying in no time.
- This board is well made should last a while traces must be HD just by the weight of this board highly recomended and saves time charging!5/4/2012
- Well built, high quality Parallel Charge Board. If your charging several batteries at one time, this is the only way to go.
When I got the product and try to used my charger said on the display "low Voltage" I trouble shutting change the cable with another that come with the charge 208b and I discover that the problem was on the negative cable and positive, them I procedu to open the product and found the one side (the negative) of the iron line was broke and that why there is not negative energy going thru the product and as result my charge display "Low Voltage".
How I Fix just soldering that line and make the continuity of the negative energy going thru back and now is work like a charm, beside that is very Good Product get one! If when pics about this send me e-mail asking for, firstname.lastname@example.org.
ProgressiveRC Comments: The parallel boards are manufactured in a process that leaves virtually no room for bad traces on the PCBs. It's easy to accidentally make contact with a balance plug on the wrong pin, for example one pin over from the intended location on a connector. This brief contact will instantly burn a trace on the board, protecting the charger, and the damage to the board can often be repaired with a touch of solder or a short wire jumper as described above..
- Good price. Bought to go with a travel charger I have, works great.
- The board is awesome. work great you can plug into any balance port or any deans plug all work no matter where you have them plug into. I am ordering more
- Great so far. Excellent service on order and shipping time.
- it works great
Very Good Quality Submitted by Patrick on 6/3/2012
Works Perfectly Submitted by Curtis on 5/13/2012
Parallel Charging FTW! Submitted by Joshua on 5/5/2012
Very Nice Item Real Time Saver! Submitted by Walter on 5/4/2012
Board for JST-XH & T-Plug Submitted by Dan on 4/28/2012
Good Product Submitted by Tyrone on 3/7/2012
No competition Submitted by Justin on 3/3/2012
Awesome Submitted by Daniel on 2/10/2012
Para Charger Board Submitted by Lynn on 1/28/2012
good Submitted by luke on 1/23/2012