- This is a must have if you need to charge multiple lipos. I was a little worried about plugging and unplugging XT60's as they are really snug and sometimes tough to take out. After a couple months this thing is like brand new still. The construction is sturdy and even when I'm really yanking on the plugs nothing moves on the board. A+ grade
- It works very well and parallel charging is awesome. I wish they had provided more space between the xt-60 terminals so I could fit my quick removal pliers in between them.
- I use this board to charge 6 3S 2200 batteries for my Phantom. It saves time and I can keep flying longer and spend less time charging.
- Great charger board, a must have to accompany the large chargers.
- Great service, great products. Quick to reply to emails/questions. Highly recommended and look forward to doing business again
- Great product, very fast delivery
- This board it top quality compared to other boards I have purchased from other retailers. I'm loving the case as my other cheap boards didn't come with a case at all. I've been using this to charge 6 4s 4000mah batteries and it works like a charm.
Top marks for service, handling time, shipping and quality products too!
This parallel board is a must have. Awesome buy!
- iCharger 4010Duo Great product, nice quality and finish.
- This board is Well made out of quality parts.The board was the anwser to my wanting to charge several packs at the same time and works flawelessly! Plugs right into my Turnigy Mega 400w charger.
Excellent Quality Submitted by James on 5/12/2015
Works well but layout could be better Submitted by Steve on 4/4/2015
Great way to parallel charge! Submitted by Matthew on 6/12/2014
Great Parallel board Submitted by Kyle on 5/29/2014
Order Submitted by John/Rocky on 4/24/2014
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & XT60 Submitted by Greg on 3/26/2014
B Submitted by Christopher on 2/15/2014
Excellent service! Submitted by Ole Martin on 1/27/2014
iCharger 4010Duo Submitted by Francis on 11/24/2013
Awesome !!! Submitted by T Madigan on 9/28/2013