- This board it top quality compared to other boards I have purchased from other retailers. I'm loving the case as my other cheap boards didn't come with a case at all. I've been using this to charge 6 4s 4000mah batteries and it works like a charm.
Top marks for service, handling time, shipping and quality products too!
This parallel board is a must have. Awesome buy!
- iCharger 4010Duo Great product, nice quality and finish.
- This board is Well made out of quality parts.The board was the anwser to my wanting to charge several packs at the same time and works flawelessly! Plugs right into my Turnigy Mega 400w charger.
- This board does a good job charging. Will purchase a second board. Since I found out about parallel charging I don't charge single packs any more. Great product.
Once again ProgressiveRC has delivered a grate product in less than one day (ordered Friday early afternoon and received Saturday morning mail).
The quality of this board is noticeably better than my last similar board which I purchased from China. The plugs seem smoother to plug in and out off. The wire is a heavier gauge. The underside of the board is actually enclosed within a solid screw removable case (competitors boards just have a thin rubber pad glued on the underside of the board).
ProgressiveRC provides solid products with very fast shipping.
- great board, great service, have really put the board to good use its been used from the time it came out of the package to right now. the board shows great workmanship.
Easy to use, high quality. Excellent service.
One potential improvement would be a fuse to protect users from dumb mistakes (with the JST-XH plugs especially), but the board is quite easy to use correctly if you're paying attention.
- Good product, fast shipment. Works as advertised. Would purchase from this vendor again.
- Great product and very very fast delivery!
B Submitted by Christopher on 2/15/2014
Excellent service! Submitted by Ole Martin on 1/27/2014
iCharger 4010Duo Submitted by Francis on 11/24/2013
Awesome !!! Submitted by T Madigan on 9/28/2013
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & XT60 Submitted by Dean on 2/16/2013
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & XT60 Submitted by Paul on 1/2/2013
fixed wing pilot Submitted by Walter on 11/9/2012
Exactly as advertised Submitted by Shawn on 10/27/2012
XT60 balance board, MCPX parallel cable Submitted by Darrell Terry on 10/22/2012
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & XT60 Submitted by LP on 9/17/2012