This product works like a charm and makes me very happy! The only down side is the lack of
converter plugs for the Dean's plugs on all but one of my batteries, I have only 2 now. I strongly recommend it!!
- This is a must have if you need to charge multiple lipos. I was a little worried about plugging and unplugging XT60's as they are really snug and sometimes tough to take out. After a couple months this thing is like brand new still. The construction is sturdy and even when I'm really yanking on the plugs nothing moves on the board. A+ grade
- It works very well and parallel charging is awesome. I wish they had provided more space between the xt-60 terminals so I could fit my quick removal pliers in between them.
- I use this board to charge 6 3S 2200 batteries for my Phantom. It saves time and I can keep flying longer and spend less time charging.
- Great charger board, a must have to accompany the large chargers.
- Great service, great products. Quick to reply to emails/questions. Highly recommended and look forward to doing business again
- Great product, very fast delivery
- This board it top quality compared to other boards I have purchased from other retailers. I'm loving the case as my other cheap boards didn't come with a case at all. I've been using this to charge 6 4s 4000mah batteries and it works like a charm.
Top marks for service, handling time, shipping and quality products too!
This parallel board is a must have. Awesome buy!
- iCharger 4010Duo Great product, nice quality and finish.
Parallel Charge Board Submitted by Cullen on 5/28/2015
Excellent Quality Submitted by James on 5/12/2015
Works well but layout could be better Submitted by Steve on 4/4/2015
Great way to parallel charge! Submitted by Matthew on 6/12/2014
Great Parallel board Submitted by Kyle on 5/29/2014
Order Submitted by John/Rocky on 4/24/2014
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & XT60 Submitted by Greg on 3/26/2014
B Submitted by Christopher on 2/15/2014
Excellent service! Submitted by Ole Martin on 1/27/2014
iCharger 4010Duo Submitted by Francis on 11/24/2013