- This board does a good job charging. Will purchase a second board. Since I found out about parallel charging I don't charge single packs any more. Great product.
Once again ProgressiveRC has delivered a grate product in less than one day (ordered Friday early afternoon and received Saturday morning mail).
The quality of this board is noticeably better than my last similar board which I purchased from China. The plugs seem smoother to plug in and out off. The wire is a heavier gauge. The underside of the board is actually enclosed within a solid screw removable case (competitors boards just have a thin rubber pad glued on the underside of the board).
ProgressiveRC provides solid products with very fast shipping.
- great board, great service, have really put the board to good use its been used from the time it came out of the package to right now. the board shows great workmanship.
Easy to use, high quality. Excellent service.
One potential improvement would be a fuse to protect users from dumb mistakes (with the JST-XH plugs especially), but the board is quite easy to use correctly if you're paying attention.
- Good product, fast shipment. Works as advertised. Would purchase from this vendor again.
- Great product and very very fast delivery!
- The product appeared and functioned as advertised. The board did have a crack on the back side but has no effect on functionality.
- High Quality, very well built Parallel Charge Board. This is a must to have for parallel battery charging.
The 3010B+ is Galaxies ahead of my old Triton 4s 2.5amp!! Although I don't need 10s charging right now, the difference in price to the 306b is only $30, plus Progressive sells the 3010B+ in Newegg's Market Place. (I just happened to have a $100 gift card to Newegg, which was gathering dust.) I currently am using only 500w of its power -(1/2 of the max 1000w - I only have a 12v power supply)- which is enough to charge 4-3s 45c 2200s in only 15 minutes with the Parallel board!! (Charge at 5C takes about 12minutes and topoff charge at 2C in 3 minutes).
With 500w still unused, I'm future proofed for quite awhile. So far an excellent, easy to use, and highly recommended product.
- I placed my order and within approx 10 days , my charge board and other bits arrived, which is very reasonable from the USA to Australia. The new paralell charge boards from progressive are great as they are rated to the new 30 amp level, which is sufficent for all chargers, except the new FMA cellpro 8 which will charge at 40 amps. Paralell charging is definetly the way to go , especially the paralell boardss, as they have balance plugs on the board for each outlet from 2s to 6s, plus when multicharging, the batteries all level out a lot more throughout the charge cycle.
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & XT60 Submitted by Dean on 2/16/2013
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & XT60 Submitted by Paul on 1/2/2013
fixed wing pilot Submitted by Walter on 11/9/2012
Exactly as advertised Submitted by Shawn on 10/27/2012
XT60 balance board, MCPX parallel cable Submitted by Darrell Terry on 10/22/2012
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & XT60 Submitted by LP on 9/17/2012
As Advertised Submitted by Eric on 7/25/2012
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & XT60 Submitted by Dan on 4/28/2012
Icharger 3010B+ and Parallel charge board Submitted by Geoffrey on 4/21/2012
Parallel Charge Board for JST-XH & XT60 Submitted by GAVAN on 3/12/2012