Received excellent guidance on product purchase. Robin was extremly knowledgible about the products and offered adivce on what supplementary products to buy. My 4010 Duo, Meanwell supply and parrellel boards are an awesome combination, which I would not have bought without the help from Progressive.
I will be buying more from them.
- Very happy with the quick service and delivery and the quality of the products are top of the range. I'm a happy little vegimite. Regards Gavin.
- High quality board and works as advertised. I received it quickly with no issues. Will definitely buy from ProgressiveRC again.
- Power Source and 106b Charger work great. I am doing parallel charging without any problems. Thanks for your quick response and delivery time.
- Nice quality, works AWESOME.. Had a problem with the balance cable polarity with my charger and Kate had a fix the next day after talking to her about it.Great product and customer service. I will be buying more from them.
- The charger works flawlessly. I have used it to parallel charger 3 3s at a time. I have been using my truck battery as a power source, so am looking forward to receiving the back-ordered 220 Power Source. Excellent service and very speedy delivery. Thanks. Gary
- You guys are absolutely amazing. Fast, accurate and timely on your orders. Reasonably priced.
- I just purchased two parallel charge boards so that I can charge multiple batteries at the same time. I had a problem with the connectivity to my CellPro 10S charger but one call to Progressive's Tech folks and the problem was solved. I initially talked with a Progressive rep who wasn't a part of the tech team. She tried to help me with the problem but quickly determined that I needed tech support. The tech member helped me solve the connectivity problem by thinking on his feet standing by while I tried his suggestion. Problem solved and I have charged several 3 and 4 cell batteries in a short period of time. I showed off the parallel boards at our recent RC club meeting and highly recommended ProgressiveRC to all of our members. There is no doubt that I will be back to purchase more products in the future. Thanks!
- Exellent product. 100 percent satisfied
The iCharger is superb and running 5 x 3S1P lipos on it works amazing whilst using modified old computer power supply with 12V output.
Two problems I experienced were I tried charging all 5 batteries at 2C so charger was outputting 22Amps for 5 x 2200mAh batteries and the one charge board balance track burnt out.
I managed to solder a bridging wire across the burnt out section and still runs great but I am obviously avoiding 2C charge rate now.
EC3 connections on para board are also extremely tough to remove so completely cut away top part of the protective plastic sleeve section of the board EC3 connectors. I know this is dangerous and defeats the connectors design but makes removing the batteries a million time easier to the point where I have not pulled another one of the connectors off the board breaking its solder out of the board since this mod.
Love the charger but would change to parallel leads instead of parallel board if I had the choice.
Service from ProgressiveRC is amazing as all reviews state as my parcel was lost in my country's postal system and ProgressiveRC team very helpful during this stressful time:-)
ICharger 4010 Submitted by William on 8/1/2014
charging boards Submitted by Gavin on 7/18/2014
ESC Parallel Charge Board Submitted by Aaron on 6/14/2014
16b Charger and Power Source Combo Submitted by Gary Pugh on 5/22/2014
Para board Submitted by Mike Dunphy on 5/5/2014
IChrger 106b Combo and Parallel Leads Submitted by Gary Pugh on 4/24/2014
Parallel Board Submitted by 3D-Lee on 3/23/2014
Awesome Product and Awesome Service Submitted by Greg on 1/28/2014
PRC500 Power Supply Submitted by JG Nadeau on 1/25/2014
iCharger3010B and EC3 Para Board Submitted by Robert on 1/8/2014